Well, folks, we can say without a doubt that this is not the latest leak from a General Motors supplier showing a sneak peek of the C7 Corvette!
Apparently, it’s just what happens when someone has some spare parts left over from a C5 Corvette and a couple of fourth- and fifth-generation Mustangs and mixes some good bodywork skills with an overactive imagination.
What would you call this creation? Some offer up a Corstang, or perhaps a Musvette, but a lot of folks are just calling it names that we can’t publish on a family website.
Some might even call it blasphemous to mix a Ford and a Chevrolet the way this car does – taking the front end of a fifth-generation Mustang, the mid-section of a fourth-generation ‘Stang, and the rear end of a C5 Corvette.
While some may not be thrilled with the outcome of such a creation, the unusual bi-polar car is definitely stirring the pot on the Web, that’s for sure. For example, on CorvetteFlorida.com and The Car Lounge, the car is included in the ?World’s Ugliest? and ?Doing It Wrong? threads.
On Autoholics.com, readers aren’t being shy about their comments, either. Here’s a sampling:
- ?I got it! So the police can’t tell what you’re driving!?
- ?While well executed, it just looks wrong.?
- ?It’s to confuse eyewitnesses.?
- ?Corvette rear with Mustang logo. Comical!!?
- ?Well, it’s unique.?
- ?I like it, it’s cool.?
- ?I’m confused.?
- ?All it needs is a massive Firebird screaming chicken on the hood.?
- ?I don’t like it, but I must admit, you could confuse just about anyone else on the road.?
What do you think of the Corstang? Let us know by leaving a comment!
Content provided by CorvetteBlogger.com