Lingenfelter ZR1 Goes Ferrari Hunting
Content provided by CorvetteBlogger.com
How do you think a stock Ferrari 458 Italia would fare against three other supercars?
Well, the Russian website Drag Times Info recently decided to find out by running the Ferrari in a mile drag race against an Audi RS6 Evotech Stage 2 Gran Turismo, a Nissan GT-R MK.1 AMS Stage 1, and a Corvette ZR1 Lingenfelter. You can watch the results after the jump.
In the first race, the 570-hp Ferrari pulls out to an early lead over the 750-hp Audi and winds up winning. The second race saw the 600-hp Nissan jumping to a quick lead and holding on for a victory. And in the final race of the day, the Ferrari moved ahead early but wound up losing by a second to the 750-hp ZR1.
Times are listed below:
- Ferrari 458, ET - 29.011, 60 feet - 1.927 (181.7 mph)
- Audi RS6, ET - 29.217, 60 feet - 2.026 seconds (180.1 mph)
- Nissan GT-R, ET - 28.166, 60 feet - 1.872 (180.02 mph)
- Ferrari 458, ET - 28.955; 60 feet - 2.059 (181.6 ph)
- Corvette ZR1 Lingenfelter, ET - 27.952; 60 feet - 2.256 (192.6 mph)
- Ferrari 458, ET - 28.951; 60 feet - 1.889 (182.4 mph)
The Corvette emerged with the lowest mile time of 27.952, the only car to break below the 28-second mark, and had the highest top speed by 10 mph, though the Nissan might have made it a good fight in a one-on-one with its time of 28.166.