Oh, the Humanity! Corvette Catches on Fire while Charging
As bad as it looks, this could have ended up a lot worse. The 1990 Corvette, owned by Chad Wendel, was left charging when it caught on fire, nearly burning his house down.
Thirty-six Corvettes have been left sitting in garages collecting dust, which has been pissing off Corvette fans since 1989. Now it looks like we can all rest a little better knowing that these ‘Vettes are in a better position to find a good home.
There’s likely to be debate over this one for years, and by “for years” I mean as many years as it will take for hell to freeze over.
I still can’t understand why someone would try to pull off a caper in a car as popular and highly recognizable as a Corvette.
Talk about missing a hell of a party. As of August 27, nearly 8,000 Corvettes had registered for the huge gathering at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY.