Corvette Museum to Raffle a 2014 Corvette Stingray During the Anniversary Celebration
One of the major fundraisers that goes towards the operation of the National Corvette Museum has been their Corvette raffles. Since the end of C6 Corvette production, the NCM has auctioned everything from the final C6 Z06, 3rd to last 427 Convertible and the last C6 Grand Sport Convertible. And this Thursday, they are raffling the VIN #0002 2013 60th Anniversary Corvette Grand Sport Coupe.
But the real news here is that for the raffle held on Friday, August 30th, the winner will receive a Torch Red 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe!
The drawing for the Corvette will be held during the Museum’s 19th Anniversary Celebration and Hall of Fame Induction. So if want to get in on this, I suggest you do so immediately as it will sell out. The raffle tickets for the Stingray are $200 each and are limited to only 1,000 tickets.
Check out how well optioned this Corvette Stingray is!!
- Torch Red Exterior, Jet Black/Adrenaline Red Interior
- 7-Speed Manual Transmission
- Z51 Performance Package: Suspension / 19″ & 20″ Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Cooling / Dry Sump System
- NPP Variable Tuned Performance Exhaust
- Chrome Z51 Wheels
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Two Top Package (Transparent Roof Panel and Visable Carbon Fiber Roof with Body Color Surround)
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package
- Custom Brake Calipers (Red)
- 3LT Package with Custom Leather wrapped interior
- Battery Protection Package
- R8C Museum Delivery with Interior Plaque
A representative from the Corvette Museum tells us the Stingray is on order and will be available sometime in late summer or early fall.
This is unique opportunity to own the hottest sports car on the market today for only $200!
To purchase tickets for this raffle benefiting the National Corvette Museum, visit the Raffle ticket order page at www.corvettemuseum.org/raffle. Tickets are $200 and are limited to 1,000 tickets. The raffle will be held on Friday, August 30, 2013 at 4pm CT.
National Corvette Museum
Content provided by CorvetteBlogger.com