Each year at the Bloomington Gold Corvette show attendees have the opportunity to increase their Corvette knowledge in a variety of areas in the GoldSchool. This year they’ve revamped the program slightly and will hold all of the classes on Friday June 28th.
The sessions at the Bloomington Gold GoldSchool this year are broken down into 2 sections: Seminars at $75 each and hands-on Workshops at $150 each. Classes are taught by the biggest names in the Corvette hobby including Lance Miller, Kevin Mackay, Terry Michaelis, and David Burroughs among numerous others.
Here’s the complete lineup of GoldSchool events:
- Searching Past Owners & Histories
- Corvette Legitimacy; Tags, Pads & Documents
- Finding and Buying Investment Grade
- St. Louis Assembly Procedures
- Bowling Green Assembly Procedures
- Collecting/Investing: What to Buy & Why
- Pre-Purchase Inspections; How to do Them Right
- C5-6 Engine Performance Upgrades
- Detailing Products & Techniques (by Adam’s)
- Tuning & Maintenance; The C5-6
- How to Restore:
- 1963-67 Exterior
- 1963-67 Interior
- 1963-67 Under Hood
- 1963-67 Chassis
- How to Tell Original From Restored or Reproduction:
- The 1967 Exterior
- The 1967 Interior
- The 1967 Under Hood
- The 1967 Chassis
5A. The 1963 Exterior
5B. The 1963 Interior
5C. The 1963 Under Hood
5D. The 1963 Chassis
Click here for a PDF file with more detailed information on the GoldSchool seminars. Walk-in registrations will be available if space is available, but we recommend you register online.
Bloomington Gold 2013 will take place June 28-30, 2013 at the University of Illinois in Champaign, IL. Admission is $20 per day at the door and $15 per day in advance. 3-day passes can be had for $40 in advance or $50 at the gate. For more information on the show or to register for the seminars, check out http://www.bloomingtongold.com or give them a call at 309.888.4477.
Content provided by CorvetteBlogger.com