Poll Results: Why are Corvettes Being Wrecked?
Earlier this week, we asked you the following question– “Why have two C7 Corvette Stingrays already been wrecked?” And apparently 72% of you have no sense of humor. Just joking, relax. The remaining 28% (majority) voted that the non-elliptical taillights were to blame. There was a correct answer and that was it. In all seriousness, […] More »
The C7 Corvette Stingray is getting so much attention, it seems the C6 Corvette is getting lost in its successor’s shadow. On the Facebook comments, I have seen people post about how they’re planning on holding onto their late-model C6s for a while … at least until a higher-performance C7 Corvette arrives, and for good […] More »
With all the excitement over the new C7, it’s nice to be able to search the forums and find something like CF member futura’s classically beautiful 1961 Corvette. Futura spent years looking for the one before buying the beauty he’s been watching from afar over the past 40 years. He watched it go from orange […] More »
Transmission CAGS What is CAGS? To avoid a gas guzzler tax, Chevrolet invented a skip-shift device on its manual transmission cars called Computer-Aided Gear Selection, or CAGS. CAGS forces you to shift your manual Vette from first to fourth (rather than second or third) when: Engine temp is greater than 169 F Vehicle speed is […] More »
For only $4,900 you can be the envied owner of a 1990 Corvette wearing C5 clothing with “MINOR Firer [sic] Damage”! I don’t know about you, but I am pulling out couch cushions looking for the spare change to buy this super hot find before somebody beats me to the prize. Everyone must now thank CF […] More »