Oh, the Humanity! Corvette Catches on Fire while Charging
As bad as it looks, this could have ended up a lot worse. The 1990 Corvette, owned by Chad Wendel, was left charging when it caught on fire, nearly burning his house down.
Over the past four years, Dragon Vette has become an icon for what lies at the dregs of physical reality. This mangled sports car should be celebrated for its ability to frighten. I hereby declare Dragon Vette the official Corvette of Halloween.
It appears that an adhesive used in the production of the 2015 Corvette Stingray may help save an endangered bat species in the U.S.
I think people forget the mid-engine Corvette already exists. This week’s wallpaper will help you remember. It’s the Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Prototype.
This photo of a 2003 Corvette Z06 is begging for a caption contest. I’ll leave the caption creativity to you in the comments section.