We’ve now seen two C7 Corvette Stingrays wrecked. How many have been delivered? 500, 700 maybe? 1000? And unlike the t-bone collision that we saw of a pre-production C7 caused by a Lincoln Towncar, these seem to be single car accidents, meaning driver error. First, the Velocity Yellow ‘Vette pictured above that looks like it may have been spun.
Now a Blade Silver Metallic that appears to have been rolled or driven under something very low (!). What’s the deal? Is the new C7 too much car for the general public? What do you guys think? Blame somebody!
Why have two C7 Corvette Stingrays already been wrecked?
- Taillights aren't elliptical (28%, 88 Votes)
- Normal attrition, there are at least a few hundred out already (25%, 79 Votes)
- Young guys, not enough experience to handle it (23%, 70 Votes)
- Old guys, not enough mental/physical capacity to handle it (20%, 61 Votes)
- Car is just too powerful! Think of the children! (4%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 311
Now this is old (from Thanksgiving 2011), but as a reminder: please don’t be these guys… this is just shameful, take it to the track.