Last weekend, Vicari Auction Company held a very successful
first-ever auction during North Texas? Cruisin? Nocona. The auction was held on
April 20th in Nocona, TX where 115 collectible cars, trucks and golf
carts, representing 83% of all lots, were sold for a total of $2.6M.
Their top sellers were a pair of Corvettes, the top sale: an unrestored split-window C2 Z06 stored since the 1980′s. Along with the auction
Vicari hosted a Poker Run and two days of food and family fun! It was such a success,
in fact, that next year’s event is already scheduled!
The top five vehicles
sold (does not include the 8 percent buyer’s premium) were:
1. 1963 Z06 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (Lot S906) at $260,000
2. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Lot S905) at $150,000
3. 1954 Buick Skylark (Lot S351) at $100,000
4. 1960 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Lot S904) at $95,000
5. 1959 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible (Lot S390) at $81,000
Source: Vicari Auction