Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Hello from newest forum Vendor, Proper Auto Care

Old 11-29-2009, 10:23 AM
0TH0001@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hello from newest forum Vendor, Proper Auto Care

I would like to introduce all of the members of The Corvette Forum to our company, www.properautocare.com. Proper Auto Care has is one of the oldest businesses dedicated to professional detailers and auto, boat, motorcycle, and RV enthusiast. We started as a catalog order business in 1987 and where the only exporters of Zymol-brand products. In 1999 we helped pioneer the on-line detailing community when we made the first leap to cyberspace. Today we offer some of the world’s finest products and brands: Companies like Leatherique, 303, Einszett 1-Z, Menzerna, Lake Country, Meguiar’s, Porter Cable, P21s, and Makita.

We are also the creators and manufacturers of Blackfire, Eimann Fabrik, Gel Coats Labs, and Black baron. For over 22 years, we have been dedicated to providing the newest technologies and processes for maintaining your ride. This includes the application of both our (at the time) boutique wax or P21s over Klasse sealants or laying; Affordable boutique waxes in general; as well as high quality boutique carnauba/polymer hybrid waxes. It is our job and passion to be on the cutting edge.

Our history also includes the introduction of the Microfiber Towel for detailing us in the early 1990’s. In 2001 we introduced ‘Waffle Weave’ Drying Towels to the US market. Both discovered years before any other business sold these products in this industry. We introduced the detailing world to Menzerna’s products in late 2002, again before any other company knew the name. While just a few of our better known introductions, all now industry standard, we will continue to work hard to bring to market the ONLY the finest products, ideas, and education. In the coming year, our calendar is full of new product introductions and additions to our existing line up.

All members of The (pronounced THEE ) Corvette Forum can use coupon code Corvette10 to receive a minimum 10% off from all purchase at www.properautocare.com. Be sure to join our newsletter email list so you can keep up on other promotions including free shipping. All of us at Proper Auto Care and the larger Classic Motoring Accessories family look forward to helping you with any of your car care detailing needs or questions. You can call the office at 1(800)628-7596 or Private Message myself or Angelo and will be glad to assist you!

Thank you!

Todd Helme,
Proper Auto Care
Old 11-29-2009, 11:36 AM
gmblack3
Safety Car

Welcome! I purchase all of my detailing machines, products and supplies (except for zaino) from Proper Auto Care. I'm always 100% happy with the service I receive. It is very nice to be able to PM someone with Todd's skill level and get quality answers.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:27 PM
dvilin
Team Owner

Received 7,918 Likes on 4,804 Posts

Welcome aboard and Best of Luck. Your website and product offerings are awesome.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:21 PM
bretfraz
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am thrilled to see CMA as a supporting vendor at CF's detailing forum.

I've been a CMA customer for 12 years and I can honestly say I have always experienced fantastic customer service from everyone at the company. One of the first products I purchased from CMA was Pinnacle Souveran wax, which is still one of the best carnauba waxes I have ever used.

I certainly recall when CMA introduced microfiber towels to the market (I bought my first waffle weave drying towel from them). Ten years ago if you wanted microfiber products, you had to get in on a group buy, or purchase them from some person on the web. CMA was the first legitimate online retailer to offer a top quality microfiber towel.

CMA does the little things right. Their communication after the sale is the best in the business. You always know your order status and always get order confirmations and shipping information. CMA packages their products better than anyone else. New boxes are used and best practices for shipping your items are always employed. I cannot tell you how many items I've bought from other sellers that have been shipped in terrible packages. CMA could teach most businesses a lesson on shipping process and procedures.

I've been recommending CMA for many years and will continue to do so. If customer service is important to you, Classic Motoring Accessories are the people you need to do business with.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:51 PM
stig-zzz
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Great to see you back posting on the CF Todd,super products,amazing post and top notch advise from a world class detailer .One super nice guy WELCOME ABOARD
Old 11-29-2009, 09:51 PM
tlc0706
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Nice site and Welcome....
Old 11-30-2009, 12:04 AM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 265 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'19,'22

Always bought my Menzerna from you guys. Welcome!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM
0TH0001@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bretfraz
I am thrilled to see CMA as a supporting vendor at CF's detailing forum.

I've been a CMA customer for 12 years and I can honestly say I have always experienced fantastic customer service from everyone at the company. One of the first products I purchased from CMA was Pinnacle Souveran wax, which is still one of the best carnauba waxes I have ever used.

I certainly recall when CMA introduced microfiber towels to the market (I bought my first waffle weave drying towel from them). Ten years ago if you wanted microfiber products, you had to get in on a group buy, or purchase them from some person on the web. CMA was the first legitimate online retailer to offer a top quality microfiber towel.

CMA does the little things right. Their communication after the sale is the best in the business. You always know your order status and always get order confirmations and shipping information. CMA packages their products better than anyone else. New boxes are used and best practices for shipping your items are always employed. I cannot tell you how many items I've bought from other sellers that have been shipped in terrible packages. CMA could teach most businesses a lesson on shipping process and procedures.

I've been recommending CMA for many years and will continue to do so. If customer service is important to you, Classic Motoring Accessories are the people you need to do business with.

Thank you Bret for you welcome and the kind words. I am glad we have been your go-to for the last 12 years and look forward to the next 12!

Originally Posted by stig-zzz
Great to see you back posting on the CF Todd,super products,amazing post and top notch advise from a world class detailer .One super nice guy WELCOME ABOARD
Thanks! It's good to be back, but I don't know about the super nice guy part...lol

Originally Posted by tlc0706
Nice site and Welcome....
Thank you TLC!

Originally Posted by JW@JWMotoring.com
Always bought my Menzerna from you guys. Welcome!
Thank you for your continued support!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:09 PM
0zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com's Avatar

Thank you everyone for a warm welcome here at Corvette Forum!

Get notified of new replies

To Hello from newest forum Vendor, Proper Auto Care

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello from newest forum Vendor, Proper Auto Care