Some of you will remember that animated avatars once were available for supporting gold and supporting gold lifetime members at Corvetteforum. At some point they disappeared, probably in connection with a software upgrade that inadvertently disabled them. Now they are back and existing gold supporting members have been notified they can add an animated gif for their avatars.
Here’s a step-by-step, how-to list:
1. Go to your User CP and select the "Edit Avatar" option from the left-hand menu.
2. Scroll down to the section labeled "Custom Avatar."
3. Click the "Choose File" button under 'Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer'
4. In the pop-up file browser, select your file. Please note that for the animation to properly display, your image must have dimensions no larger than 150x150 pixels and a total file size that is under 1 MB.
5. Click "Save Changes" and you're all set!
For those interested, but are not already supporting gold members, here’s a link on signing up: