Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Pioneer Z110BT install Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 12:25 AM
Sidieux
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer Z110BT install Question

So I am going to be installing this pioneer headunit in my c5 vette. Just a few questions about the wiring I have done numerous searching for but cant find a clear answer.

1. I understand where and how to tap into the VSS wire, but will this give me video while driving? If not how do I get video while driving? I dont want to purchase an adapter hack for this.

2. For the 12v acc. tap, is this just the brown wire by the ignition?

Thanks! The main thing I am looking for is what enables the video while driving??
Old 03-19-2010, 02:56 AM
JMc
Le Mans Master

Location: "This is not a psychotic episode, but a cleansing moment of clarity."
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hobes270
So I am going to be installing this pioneer headunit in my c5 vette. Just a few questions about the wiring I have done numerous searching for but cant find a clear answer.

1. I understand where and how to tap into the VSS wire, but will this give me video while driving? If not how do I get video while driving? I dont want to purchase an adapter hack for this.

2. For the 12v acc. tap, is this just the brown wire by the ignition?

Thanks! The main thing I am looking for is what enables the video while driving??
Already answered these in the other thread. But the VSS has nothing to do with the ability to watch video while driving.

Quick Reply: Pioneer Z110BT install Question