Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

FOR SALE-Magellan Maestro 4040 GPS.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Mr.Bill
Race Director

Location: Reno is so close to Hell you can see Sparks , State Of Confusion
Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14
Default FOR SALE-Magellan Maestro 4040 GPS.

Sold

Hello all.
Well I will be installing a new DD Nav system in my C5 and no longer need this GPS, It is the Magellan Maestro 4040 with a 4.3 screen and text to speech.

It also has Built-in AAA TourBook Guide travel information gives you instant access to service details & a Touch tow truck icon to connect to AAA Roadside Assistance using your compatible Blue tooth phone

Welcome to the 21st century with this GPS system. No longer Will you be wasting time searching through maps or stopping at gas stations to request directions directions. Magellan has you covered with compact vivid Portable GPS systems. With the touch of a button you will always have the correct directions to arrive at the destination of your choice.
  • Sophisticated and simple -Streamlined, large 4.3 inch touch-screen and icons minimize steps to locate a destination for stress-free navigation
  • Sleek Design - Integrated GPS antenna can't break off and provides excellent satellite reception in a slim and compact design
  • Turn-by-turn voice and visual guidance - Enter virtually any address or point of interest to BE THERE quickly and safely
  • Precision navigation - SiRFstar III chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System
  • Graphical interactive maps - Maps and destinations for the entire continental U.S. are built-in so you can travel the country and always know where you are and where you're going.
Included is the unit, The window suction mount, The 12 volt power plug and a soft case that is not pictured.

Looking for 50 shipped.
USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48.
I have to add that the built in battery doesn't seem to have the full power it use to have, It will only last an hour or so, I always kept it plugged in so it wasn't an issue.
Any questions just ask.
Thanks.
Mr.Bill

Last edited by Mr.Bill; 09-04-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Quick Reply: FOR SALE-Magellan Maestro 4040 GPS.