Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

RAAMaudio is now a licensed Hybrid Audio dealer for our beloved Corvettes!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 11:08 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RAAMaudio is now a licensed Hybrid Audio dealer for our beloved Corvettes!

I am very proud and honored to be able to announce this incredible Addition to my Vette audio packages.

http://www.hybrid-audio.com/

I am the only one that is authorized to do this on any forum in the world and this is just for our beloved Corvettes. I am Vette owner, sound deadening is my core business, I just had to make better systems, real deadening, ultra low weight install materials, soon to be released sub enclosure, etc available for my fellow Vette owners.

I have been into car audio 43 years, been a competitor and judge and will help you enjoy the best systems possible, something few shops even have a clue about, sad but true but I am here to help you do this right because you and your Super Car deserve it.

I am focusing on the Legatia and SE line for now, normal tweeters, 3.7 wideband drivers and midbass units, these are expensive speakers but dang well worth it. I have to sell at retail but if you buy a complete audio package, deadening, install products, amps, sub woofer system, etc...I will make you very happy

The hardest and most fun project will be working out a way to have the 3.7" wide bands mounted at the end of the A pillar trim/dash area. This will take some concerted effort for imaging and construction for those that want the all out best solution on the planet(really

For those with less discriminating taste, lower budgets, etc...regular tweeters mounted in the pillars will be available and still have world class sound.

Some want just stock speaker locations, for the C6, easy, 3.7 or tweeters will work. C5, a bit low in the mounting location but I will be using a spectrum analyzer to sort out the best reproduction I can work out then fine tuning by ear of course.

An incredible new audio processor is on the horizon, I will be offering completely tuned by one of the master tuners of all time, if not the best ever, for those wanting the absolute ultimate in audio performance.

BUT, most are not into that level of audio perfection, no worries, I will still do all I can to help you have the best from whatever level you choose to enjoy

I placed my first order today, they will be here soon and the fun will begin, have a great weekend!

Rick
801-829-4997
rick@raamaudio.com
Old 08-01-2011, 12:53 PM
fej
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn good line from one of the best Car Audio guys on the planet, Scott Buwalda.

I have a set of the Legatia 6/Pro tweets in my closet waiting for my next project. One of these days lol

G'luck Rick, good add IMO.

Fej
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Absolutely,
Scott was and is a great competitor in car audio comps and from nothing built a line of superb speakers and a hugely successful audio competition team with members in multiple countries.

Get those in your car buddy, help get the word out on them, help me help our fellow Vette owners see just how good they are!

I am anxiously waiting for my first order to arrive so I can put some in my vette asap

Thanks!
Rick
Old 08-05-2011, 02:16 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

First order of Hybrid speakers just arrived yesterday, one of those is sold and I have 3 other sets either installed in fellow Vette owners cars or on the way to them or to me

They look even better in person, some of the best built speakers I have ever held in my hands, just taping on the cone you can tell they are going to sound incredible(yes, if you are experienced enough you can tell by that

I have owned Rainbow References, a $7k component set, I can quite honestly say I believe these are going to be in that league but just a bit more than 1/7th the cost!

I will be installing the L1 Pro R1 tweeters, L3SE and L6 SE into my car this weekend for testing and then the L1V2 and L6 after that.

The end goal is to know precisely where to place each speaker in the set that meets your needs and have the most accurate tuning all worked out for you. Those being installed before I achieve all of this will be given all the info I have, so will anybody else that wants it.

I will have options for using the stock HU as well as whatever type of aftermarket HU and/or processor you choose though some may not be advised, not much in the DD NAV world is really great, just decent. I will have a way to work around that for the best results possible as well though.

I am honored to bring to my fellow Vette owners one of the best speaker lines ever. They are costly but dang well worth it, when you buy a complete system from me, the whole package is surprisingly affordable, super low in weight, stealthy, absolute world class, something few have ever heard before.

Thanks, have a great weekend
Rick
Old 08-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Bandit1
Melting Slicks

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

Congrats Rick!

Let us know how it sounds after the install.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:32 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Thanks

There are two cars out there with the SE series, one 2 way, one three way, a set of the regular and dang fine Legatias installed and a set shipping out today

I will start my install today or tomorrow, wanted to get it done this weekend but to many things came up so it will be done in steps instead of waiting for a block of time that might change!

I plan to run Hybrids in at least 2 of my installs, maybe 3 of them. I have the drivers for 2 and just need to get it done!

Rick
Old 08-23-2011, 01:45 PM
ROC OUT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, Rick!

I checked out Hybrid's website from your post. Are you selling the Imagine line of Hybrid's? If so, can you PM me prices for a set of 6.5s as coaxials and another set of 6.5s as components? I want to replace the speakers in my '10 Civic daily driver. I now am running 4 Alpine SPS coaxials but want to refine a bit.

Don
Old 08-23-2011, 05:00 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

I wish I could help you out but I am only authorized to sell Hybrid with my Vette audio packages. It is the only way I could sell online, no others can do so, same with Arc Audio.

I can sell any product from either brand as long as for the Vette package.

Under pretty strict circumstances and with express permission I may be able to help others out on occasion, per my contract, up to the manf if possible.

Sincerely
Rick
Old 08-23-2011, 11:44 PM
ROC OUT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RAAMaudio
I wish I could help you out but I am only authorized to sell Hybrid with my Vette audio packages. It is the only way I could sell online, no others can do so, same with Arc Audio.

I can sell any product from either brand as long as for the Vette package.

Under pretty strict circumstances and with express permission I may be able to help others out on occasion, per my contract, up to the manf if possible.

Sincerely
Rick
Ahh, gotcha! No problem. Should have picked that up from your original post but obviously missed it.

Will keep you in mind for my next Corvette audio project.

Get notified of new replies

To RAAMaudio is now a licensed Hybrid Audio dealer for our beloved Corvettes!

Quick Reply: RAAMaudio is now a licensed Hybrid Audio dealer for our beloved Corvettes!