Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

RAAMaudio, JVC NT3/30/50, Arc, Hybrid, Absolute World Class Audio

Old 09-30-2011, 11:11 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RAAMaudio, JVC NT3/30/50, Arc, Hybrid, Absolute World Class Audio

Soon I will have the new Arc Audio Digital processor as part of my systems and will be testing and tuning around using the JVC DD NAV HU as they have digital outputs which is the purest form we can send to the processor. No more redundant digital/analog/digital/analog signal degrading steps with substandard circuits and processor chips in the way. We will no have straight digital to analog in absolute world class, best in the business processing. I have been searching, testing other options and then waiting for this for a very long time.

The JVC HU's are very affordable, reliable, easy to use, have the added security of removable faces...perfect for our needs.

I will be carrying the processors as soon as released and tuning my systems with them to ship pretuned (I am pretty good at this, I have beaten a prior world champion with my tunes

Anybody that already has a system from me will have upgrade options as well of course.

The only other options for world class sound from a DD NAV HU are the newer versions of this HU (they now have a 24 bit DAC but I have not received mine yet to do a listening test, it will be good, great I hope, will not know until I get it installed and tweaked) OR, the $2k+ Alpine system.

For some the new versions of the JVC may have the sound quality you are satisfied enough with to not even need the processor, that will be dang fine indeed it true so I hope so!

From what I know, have read, talked to those in the know, etc, I am sure something like this HU and the Arc processor (list is around $700) will be better than the Alpine.

I will include this HU and upgrade to the new processor in one of my packages, Arc KS mini amps(there is nothing else even close to what they do, weigh, fit, etc) Arc Black Line or Hybrid Audio speakers, Arc Sub, my super low weight/quality sub enclosure, Alumalite speaker baffels, filler plates, BXT II RAAMmat, PS Ensolite, etc....system.

You can deaden your car very well, have a world class competition level audio system, stealthy, take up just a little space in the rear corner for the sub and only add a total of +- 44 lbs to the weight of the car, 18 lbs is the deadening material, absolute top quality, real automotive deadening, done right, huge improvement.

Ask for a quote, you will be surprised at how affordable the very best C6 or C5 Vette audio system costs, none others like it on the market, why I do this, because you deserve it, your car deserves it

Thanks
Rick
801-829-4997
rick@raamaudio.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RAAMaudio, JVC NT3/30/50, Arc, Hybrid, Absolute World Class Audio