Arc audio amp - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory

Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette Sponsored by
Optima Batteries

Arc audio amp

Old 01-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
CF Senior Member
Default Arc audio amp

Well after a month my amp replacement from arc audio is shipping to my house. Im glad i waited till storage to take the amp out. It was producing a high pitch noise that would go away if you cranked it for a second. So arc audio is sending my replacement. Food for thought I called about once a week and they said it was shipping that day, then a week later same story, finally asked for fed ex tracking and finally it shipped. I hope this fixes the problem, and ill put it back together this winter all ready for the spring. Thanks again to Double D mods for all his help.
Roodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Arc audio amp