Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

FS JL Audio 6w3v3 in micro box for c5 $100

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 05:32 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

Default FS JL Audio 6w3v3 in micro box for c5 $100

SOLD

like new, used for a couple weeks when playing with various system designs. perfect sub for someone who has done the basic speaker upgrade on the bose system. blends well with that or with just c2 components in the doors.

sub and box combined weigh 9.8lbs which was the idea behind using this before i wanted a bit more volume.

sub works well with around 100w of power, would be a nice addition to a stock system with a small amp powering it, of a bridged pair of channels off of a small 4ch with the other 2 going to components.

ideal for someone who wants a little bass with little added weight and little loss of storage space

will take $100 in my pocket if you're close to portland oregon. shipping is no problem to verified paypal addresses and established members, shipping fed ex ground will probably be around $25 and paypal feels about $5 so figure 130 shipped.

retail on just the sub is 159, best price online is 139, the grill is another 20 and the box is...well...not worth anything to someone that doesn't have a c5 i suppose. also notice the carpet on the top pic is different than the installed pic. the top pic is accurate and i recarpeted the top of the box when i picked up some better matching carpet for my new box.

Last edited by racebum; 08-16-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Quick Reply: FS JL Audio 6w3v3 in micro box for c5 $100