Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Arc Audio(Chip Foose)edition and IDMAX sub

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 08:30 PM
rcnells
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: Arc Audio amp(Foose) edition and IDMax sub

I am selling an almost new (limited) run of Arc Audio 600.1 amp signed by Chip Foose and this amp was the same ones used on the show OverHaulin and it is set up to run a stable 1ohm at a true 800watts the paper says 600 but they were none to be underrated and the sub is a Image Dynamics 10" Dual 4ohm rated at 1000 watts max so they are perfect together and in a 1.2cuft sealed box they sound amazing or run a ported box and the sound is incredible either way. From the pictures the sub is a true piece of art and would be perfect for a custom setup and I am asking almost half of what i paid for them brand new and were used very very little and both were never pushed hard as it was my custom setup and the car was garaged and not driven very much. This is no junk and very high quality and if you know anything about true audio sound then you would have heard of these brands.. $400.00 Thanks

Last edited by rcnells; 08-09-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Arc Audio(Chip Foose)edition and IDMAX sub