Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Pioneer AVKC Z150BH

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 06:55 PM
J Christensen
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Pioneer AVKC Z150BH

I had an Pioneer AVKC Z150BH installed last year by a shop in San Diego. I'm about 45 minutes away, with good traffic.

He installed an iPhone cable (kit) for my iPhone and it can use AppRadio just fine, and be seen as an iPod/play music.

I've changed phones to an android LG G3, and purchased a CD-AH200 kit. From the looks of it, the final ending connector is a mini-USB which plugs into the phone.

I am wondering if I can use the original iPhone cabling stuff which come out of the back of the 150BH, and just plug in the mini-USB adapter at the end, and if that will work ok with the android?

Thank you for your insights.

edit does not work via usb

Last edited by J Christensen; 09-11-2014 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:35 PM
okie08vette
Le Mans Master

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by J Christensen
I had an Pioneer AVKC Z150BH installed last year by a shop in San Diego. I'm about 45 minutes away, with good traffic.

He installed an iPhone cable (kit) for my iPhone and it can use AppRadio just fine, and be seen as an iPod/play music.

I've changed phones to an android LG G3, and purchased a CD-AH200 kit. From the looks of it, the final ending connector is a mini-USB which plugs into the phone.

I am wondering if I can use the original iPhone cabling stuff which come out of the back of the 150BH, and just plug in the mini-USB adapter at the end, and if that will work ok with the android?

Thank you for your insights.

edit does not work via usb
Try it can't hurt anything.

Quick Reply: Pioneer AVKC Z150BH