Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

The best sq corvette c4 out there

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 09:58 PM
peter_werkes
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The best sq corvette c4 out there

Finally finished my 3 way front stage in the vette. Not a very fun experience to say the least. Getting all the speakers aimed correctly for the best on axis performance is a pain then l/r eq, time alignment, and setting it all up. Anyways, pictures!

4 way p99rs/p01 japan model running all processing. Best single din out there right now, besides the odr i guess but thats 4k, so nooo

the midranges

drivers door pod

both door pods

passenger midbass

Speakers are:
Morel supremo piccolo
morel hybrid 4in
morel hybrid 9in
theres a 15in sub in the hatch area not picd
everything is fiberglassed by me, not really to hard. I think the a pillar pods were the hardest because i had to build them in a way that i could vinyl wrap the in one piece. The above halo and rear halo are matching in vinyl too.

I think i can safely say this is most likely the best sounding c4 out there!
Old 02-24-2015, 04:20 PM
ATLS2
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

first off, mad props to you for making a sound quality system in a Corvette. I too Im actually going down that route in my Corvette. I'd like to get the same setup with the head unit but right now I have a three way active system going on. Which 15 are you getting or already have?

Quick Reply: The best sq corvette c4 out there