Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Double D Mods???

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 01:15 AM
olbear1962
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

To the OP, you will have a hard time getting sympathy,
For so many of us we have had exemplary service and treatment. I have been dealing with Dennis since 2009. His word is his bond and never had any issues. Some of us have spent some serious $$$ with him......some as little as $40.
Sorry to hear you have had some snafus, no one likes to hear these. Dennis is a stand up guy and to bash him right out of the gate is uncool for sure.....
Have to agree with Fast Cop, pull up the Big Boy Pants!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Bluebeast17
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Crazy

There is no better person nor vendor to deal with than Dennis this thread should disappear never to be seen again.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:50 AM
rune1500
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw another complaint about double D. Guess I am not the only one willing to say something negative about a vendor on this forum. I feel that feedback, good or bad, is something all businesses need to see and do something about. It helps to improve their service and product. I really would have enjoyed not having to add an antenna for satellite radio; however, I do not feel that this vendor was helpful. If Dennis was more of a help and a bit less rude then I would consider trying again.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:00 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by rune1500
Just saw another complaint about double D. Guess I am not the only one willing to say something negative about a vendor on this forum. I feel that feedback, good or bad, is something all businesses need to see and do something about. It helps to improve their service and product. I really would have enjoyed not having to add an antenna for satellite radio; however, I do not feel that this vendor was helpful. If Dennis was more of a help and a bit less rude then I would consider trying again.
I am sorry butyou feel this way
but we told you that you we do NOT do business via text and this is how you were trying to reach me.

I have installed this kit in hundreds of cars and doing so now on another
NO ISSUES

Last edited by Double D Mods; 08-12-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:52 PM
rune1500
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Double D Mods
I am sorry butyou feel this way
but we told you that you we do NOT do business via text and this is how you were trying to reach me.

I have installed this kit in hundreds of cars and doing so now on another
NO ISSUES
As I told you before, I was using the same radio that you sell, the same gm adapter kit you use, I sent you pics of the problem. You never told me you don't do business by text until after I had tried to contact you. (just like the other customer and myself that was not informed of your not refunding credit card fees until after the transaction) You were rude and told me "This won't work on your car because it is different." What? How different could it be. It is a stock 2005 Convertible vette. I would really like to have my stock antenna hooked up but you did not really seem to care. I suppose you this is because I did not buy the radio from you. You knew this when you sold me the wire.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:14 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by rune1500
As I told you before, I was using the same radio that you sell, the same gm adapter kit you use, I sent you pics of the problem. You never told me you don't do business by text until after I had tried to contact you. (just like the other customer and myself that was not informed of your not refunding credit card fees until after the transaction) You were rude and told me "This won't work on your car because it is different." What? How different could it be. It is a stock 2005 Convertible vette. I would really like to have my stock antenna hooked up but you did not really seem to care. I suppose you this is because I did not buy the radio from you. You knew this when you sold me the wire.
here is a pic of me installing the same exact setup you received on a car yesterday....
I guess you must have a different setup in your car to not get it to work....
Old 10-07-2015, 03:24 PM
sampaschal
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dennis is building a system for my C5. He is a VERY busy person, builds hundreds of systems and accepts an untold number of phone calls, emails, and makes time for me almost any time I call. He has built an exceptional business and reputation based upon his passion and love cars, great music and people. Not everyone will be pleased, that is the nature of people. My advise to the angry person, move on, the body of evidence and support for Double D Mods in this Forum far exceeds a single voice crying in the wind.

Quick Reply: Double D Mods???