Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

For Sale - JL Sub, AppRadio2 w/installation parts, and sound deadening.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Fasthotrod
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default For Sale - JL Sub, AppRadio2 w/installation parts, and sound deadening.

Hey guys,

I sold my C5 and traded my C6 so I have some stuff for sale in the "parts for sale" section. I figured I'd share the audio related stuff here. Sorry for the blurry pics.

Sound Deadening Kit from RAAMaudio. 20 pieces of RAAMmat BXT II and 5 yards (15 feet) of Ensolite IUO. Goes for $209.76 plus shipping, I'll sell it for $175 plus actual shipping. (Shipping was $28.51 from them to me when I ordered it.)

What I don't have listed over there is my Pioneer AppRadio2. (SPH-DA100) I had it in my C6 for a while, but pulled it out before I traded it in. It's the radio, C6 dash mounting kit, PAC-Audio RP4-GM11 interface for non-Bose, with steering wheel controls and navigation outputs, Pioneer CD-AH200C App Connectivity Kit with Samsung plug/dongle, rear view camera kit, plus two RCA ground loop isolator kits and antenna adapter.

I've got about $600 into this, give or take... and it won't fit in my new Silverado so it needs a new home. How about $450 shipped for the radio, Android kit, radio installation stuff, etc... It includes everything listed below:

I used this with the ARLiberator app and my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and it was great. Being able to use the AppRadio2 to directly control my phone was very cool. I used Nova Launcher to allow me to change the way the screen was viewed while plugged into the deck.

Not a scratch on the screen or lower button panel.

GPS antenna and microphone for bluetooth. I also have the iPhone/iPod cable that came with the radio, but forgot to take a picture of it:

Pioneer Connection Kit:

Kit, MHL adapter, and Samsung specific adapter:

Wiring harness ready to plug and play, PAC Adapter, and relay:

Dash Kit:

RCA ground loop isolators and antenna adapter:

I have a rear view camera that I mounted on a license plate frame, but it's dirty and the chrome on the frame in pretty bad shape. I lost the power connector and RCA cable that I ran from the HU to the rear of the car, so you would need to buy a new one if you wanted to use this one. I'll throw that in for free.

I'll also throw in a new duplicate camera in black chrome that has the power connector, RCA cable, and mounting screws. You could use the previous camera with the wiring from this kit, no problem.

JL Audio 10W0V3-4 brand new in box - $90 shipped. SOLD to Blue Thunder! Payment received. Will try and ship out today after work. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Fasthotrod; 03-03-2015 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Added pics of the sub
Old 03-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Blue Thunder
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran
National Champs Gators 4 St. Jude '09

PM Sent
Old 03-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Fasthotrod
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Blue Thunder
PM Sent
Received and replied, plus an e-mail has been sent.

Thanks!
Old 03-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Fasthotrod
Melting Slicks

Got multiple PM's for the HU and everything that goes with it... sorry I have been hit or miss responding, but I got married last Saturday so things have been crazy the past week or so.

Back from the honeymoon, so I should be good to go after I check the 450+ e-mails at work... and cut the grass... and wash the truck... and...

Thanks!

Old 03-30-2015, 06:09 PM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Congrats!

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale - JL Sub, AppRadio2 w/installation parts, and sound deadening.

Quick Reply: For Sale - JL Sub, AppRadio2 w/installation parts, and sound deadening.