Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Newbie Head Unit Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 11:01 PM
sonic1519
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Newbie Head Unit Question

I did a search but couldn't find anything. I want to replace my factory nav in my 05 c6. But i won't to keep everything else stock. is that possible to buy a DD unit and use the bose speakers i have now. is there something like a wiring harness or adapter i can use. thanks for any help.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:53 PM
okie08vette
Le Mans Master

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by sonic1519
I did a search but couldn't find anything. I want to replace my factory nav in my 05 c6. But i won't to keep everything else stock. is that possible to buy a DD unit and use the bose speakers i have now. is there something like a wiring harness or adapter i can use. thanks for any help.
Yes this is easy to do. Most folks will say update the speakers at the same time to really improve your system but if you don't want to don't. Contact Dennis at Double D Mods http://www.doubledmods.com/ and he will hook you up with everything you need at the best price and service. You can also fine him here in the forum.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:32 PM
sonic1519
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by okie08vette
Yes this is easy to do. Most folks will say update the speakers at the same time to really improve your system but if you don't want to don't. Contact Dennis at Double D Mods http://www.doubledmods.com/ and he will hook you up with everything you need at the best price and service. You can also fine him here in the forum.
OK I will thanks. ........

Get notified of new replies

To Newbie Head Unit Question

Quick Reply: Newbie Head Unit Question