Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Double D Mods!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Double D Mods!!!!!!

I lived with the base radio in my 2013 for over a year now, wanted a better radio. I have no clue about electronics so I called Dennis at 9a. He gave me his recommendations based on what I needed and wanted. By 5p the same day I had an awesome radio! Kenwood 772 with backup camera, Bluetooth, and a bunch of other stuff I am just learning how to use. And above all it sounds great! What a great place to do business. Dennis and his wife treat you like family, respect your wishes and your car. If you are looking to upgrade your radio you have got to call Dennis. You will not be disappointed!! Thanks Dennis!
Old 11-12-2015, 01:08 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by 128
I lived with the base radio in my 2013 for over a year now, wanted a better radio. I have no clue about electronics so I called Dennis at 9a. He gave me his recommendations based on what I needed and wanted. By 5p the same day I had an awesome radio! Kenwood 772 with backup camera, Bluetooth, and a bunch of other stuff I am just learning how to use. And above all it sounds great! What a great place to do business. Dennis and his wife treat you like family, respect your wishes and your car. If you are looking to upgrade your radio you have got to call Dennis. You will not be disappointed!! Thanks Dennis!
Thanks Tom! Always a pleasure when we get to actually meet customers and get to do the installation.

For those who didnt catch on Tom lives about 10 minutes away as well

Stop by any time and let us know how else we can help!

Dennis & Donna
Old 01-08-2016, 04:48 PM
cep1932
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Upgrade my Base Bose radio Dennis

Dennis I have a 2005 Corvette c6 vert, does have Bose,no onstar, no steer wheel controls, no nav. would like to have BT,Nav,rear camera,siriusxm i do have i phone 5s.would like it prewired,im also not sure about the antennas ? Im also price conscious (LOL) Thanks Dennis

Jerry S Terry
cep1932@fuse.net
Old 01-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Naldinator
Pro

Received 68 Likes on 42 Posts

Cool,

Dennis is the man. Helped me out a lot as well. Although I wish I was close enough for an install.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:38 AM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by cep1932
Dennis I have a 2005 Corvette c6 vert, does have Bose,no onstar, no steer wheel controls, no nav. would like to have BT,Nav,rear camera,siriusxm i do have i phone 5s.would like it prewired,im also not sure about the antennas ? Im also price conscious (LOL) Thanks Dennis

Jerry S Terry
cep1932@fuse.net
You may want to call him
Old 01-10-2016, 09:50 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by cep1932

Jerry S Terry
cep1932@fuse.net

You will want this radio coming in March
Sorry for delayed reply
I was at CES all week this week and just got back last night.

The reason you want this radio is due to the capactive touch screen being the only one you will want in a vert.

799.99 is the package deal price.
Preorders for this for next 2 weeks will be less. But you will need to call me to order
Here is radio
I have them ready to release on website this afternoon
http://www.kenwood.com/usa/car/excelon/ddx9903s/

I will be back working this afternoon if you would like to call me
608 854 2033

Dennis
The following users liked this post:
Allen_B (01-29-2016)
Old 01-14-2016, 11:48 AM
cep1932
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Upgraded my C6 Radio

Thanks to Dennis i upgraded my C6 base radio with a new Kenwood DNX893 Radio package ordered. Cant wait

Jerry

Get notified of new replies

To Double D Mods!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Double D Mods!!!!!!