Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

C7 Volume Issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Chewvenile
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C7 Volume Issue

First post ever, so be gentle. I've done a search on the issue and gone through numerous threads with no luck. I see several complaining about the quality of the bose system but my issue is volume. I have a 2016 1LT. To me the sound quality itself is fine but loudness is completely absent. I can have the volume turned literally all the way up and can almost use my regular voice and talk to the person next to me. I can't imagine how bad it's going to be with the windows down and the top up. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a setting I haven't found? I have turned the lows, mids, highs all the way up and have even tried putting the emphasis on the front speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:18 AM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Is it the same on all sources?

Have you tried rotating through different sources?

Has it ever worked properly?

There was an issue that kept the system muted (or close to it) after a call was made, but I believe that was only on iPhones and it was fixed with an iOS update a few months back.

Quick Reply: C7 Volume Issue