Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

DoubleDMods ...update...RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 07:20 AM
Rob 99
I'm "Apache" a psycho dog
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Default DoubleDMods ...update...RESOLVED

I emailed DDMods about sending back a Bezel core from my C5 ,
Dennis replied back that they pay $175.00 so I ship it out they receive it on May 13. I sent two emails and 2 phone calls with message and PayPal info over the past two weeks and no response or refund,
I think I have been more than reasonable waiting for a simple PayPal deposit.
My previous purchase transaction of Kenwood package was flawless as was installation support from him, but how many times should I have to call him? Heck of a way to run a business imo I'm hoping this gets his attention so this can be resolved.
Rob.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:06 AM
Rob 99
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Dennis@Doubledmods still active here?

Dennis replied back that they pay $175.00 so I ship it out they receive it on May 13. I sent two emails and 2 phone calls with message and PayPal info over the past two weeks and no response or refund,
My previous purchase transaction of Kenwood package was flawless as was installation support from him, but how many times should I have to call him? Heck of a way to run a business imo I'm hoping this gets his attention so this can be resolved.
Rob.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by Rob 99
Rob.
DoubledMods is still a vendor, but different UserID.

Here's a link to the vendor's UserID:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...le-d-mods.html
Old 05-30-2016, 12:50 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Yes I am still Here
Yes I have replied to your emails(17th and 21st)
Yes I have sent you a check (#5012)for the core refund which was stated in the email on the 17th and 21st
Yes I could not understand your message when you called other than your name as your number was garbled in the message.

Just an FYI we have as of this morning 293 bezels to make and when we get them back for core returns with no info at all in box as to what it was for then we set them aside. I am sorry but I can not remember everyone. I do not open every single box that comes in here as our packing girl does this. So if there is no info on what was going on then they get set aside as she is instructed to do so until its brought to our attention of a bezel sent to us that needs to be attached to an invoice.

I have 9 bezels sitting here right now I do not even have a clue who they belong to as they were shipped from a UPS packing store with no info in the box as we request and no name on the box.

I am sorry but with over 300 emails a day dozens of phone calls I send out quick replies and phone calls as I can.

Your check was made out on the 17th of May as well. I put it in our outgoing mail for Parker to drop off at USPS when we go up a couple times a week to get the packages waiting for us.
So it should be there anytime.

Last edited by Double D Mods; 05-30-2016 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Rob 99
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Double D Mods
Yes I am still Here
Yes I have sent you a check (#5012)for the core refund which was stated in the email on the 17th and 21st
Yes I could not understand your message when you called other than your name as your number was garbled in the message.

Just an FYI we have as of this morning 293 bezels to make and when we get them back for core returns with no info at all in box as to what it was for then we set them aside. I am sorry but I can not remember everyone. I do not open every single box that comes in here as our packing girl does this. So if there is no info on what was going on then they get set aside as she is instructed to do so until its brought to our attention of a bezel sent to us that needs to be attached to an invoice.

I have 9 bezels sitting here right now I do not even have a clue who they belong to as they were shipped from a UPS packing store with no info in the box as we request and no name on the box.

I am sorry but with over 300 emails a day dozens of phone calls I send out quick replies and phone calls as I can.

Your check was made out on the 17th of May as well. I put it in our outgoing mail for Parker to drop off at USPS when we go up a couple times a week to get the packages waiting for us.

Dennis, I did not get any emails from you on the dates you mentioned above, I wouldn't have made a post here if I had received communication from you, as for the phone message being garbled can't explain that but I did call twice each time a week apart so that's a strange one, you a correct though I didn't put info inside the box although my info was on the shipping label which I guess you used to mail me the check,correct?
So I'll check tomorrow's mail, it's pushing two weeks for a regular postage letter is a long time but this whole transaction was, and I'll refrain from telling you how you run or should run your business, it wasn't my intent to cause you trouble but I got no replys so I posted here.
anyway thanks for the reply.
Rob.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:13 PM
Rob 99
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Double D Mods View Post
Yes I am still Here

Your check was made out on the 17th of May as well. I put it in our outgoing mail for Parker to drop off at USPS when we go up a couple times a week to get the packages waiting for us

Dennis, I did not get any emails from you on the dates you mentioned above, I wouldn't have made a post here if I had received communication from you, as for the phone message being garbled can't explain that but I did call twice each time a week apart so that's a strange one, you a correct though I didn't put info inside the box although my info was on the shipping label which I guess you used to mail me the check,correct?
So I'll check tomorrow's mail, it's pushing two weeks for a regular postage letter is a long time but this whole transaction was, and I'll refrain from telling you how you run or should run your business, it wasn't my intent to cause you trouble but I got no replys so I posted here.
anyway thanks for the reply.
Rob.

Last edited by Rob 99; 05-30-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:31 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

ok, you posted here and Transactions/feedback.....you get 1 dispute thread....he answered in both.

If you don't get a check in a week we can revisit it
Old 05-30-2016, 11:32 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran

he responded in your other thread...gonna merge the two and close it
Old 06-06-2016, 09:39 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Rob 99 PM'd me and advised that this issue was resolved and he received his refund today

Get notified of new replies

To DoubleDMods ...update...RESOLVED

Quick Reply: DoubleDMods ...update...RESOLVED