Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Central Jersey/Momnouth County Looking for audio Sales and Install Shop

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 03:04 PM
c5BlackBeauty
Corvette C5 Enthusiast

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05, '12-'13, '15-'16, '21

Default Central Jersey/Momnouth County Looking for audio Sales and Install Shop

I looked at the thread for Shop recommendations and didn't see any recommendations in my area. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Old 01-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Avaric3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by c5BlackBeauty
I looked at the thread for Shop recommendations and didn't see any recommendations in my area. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
only place I know around here in bumper2bumper in freehold boro. Took my mustang there years back for a security system but they also do audio. Heard good things from other guys in the area
Old 01-11-2017, 09:07 AM
daverulz
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Unexpected Creations. They're a little under an hour away from you, but if you are looking for the highest quality product and work, Don is your man. I've dealt with him on internet transactions and many from diymobileaudio.com have dealt with him in person (He's an administrator there and goes as 6spdcoupe). I've seen his work. Top Notch.

http://unexpectedcreations.com/car-audio.html
Old 01-13-2017, 02:58 PM
ClashBandicoot
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I use Gary @ Auto Image in East Brunswick. They are great, did a ton of work on my C6 and other cars, no complaints, high qualty, professional shop!
Old 02-02-2017, 09:46 PM
SharkGrayStingray
Drifting

Received 185 Likes on 129 Posts

i've never needed them except for a relay, and after asking why i needed it they gave me advice on the install i was doing and gave me the relay for free. I know they are recommended a lot in the area, but look up reviews on your own to make sure. I'm talking about ultimate sound and security in key port. 58 NJ-35, Keyport, NJ 07735

Get notified of new replies

To Central Jersey/Momnouth County Looking for audio Sales and Install Shop

Quick Reply: Central Jersey/Momnouth County Looking for audio Sales and Install Shop