Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

FS 1:18 Baldwin Motion Ko-Motion Vette

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Desert68
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1:18 Baldwin Motion Ko-Motion Vette

I have an ERTL 1:18 1967 Ko-Motion diecast, never opened with the clear tape that seals the ends. The clear tape has gold designs on it and I'm assuming this was done so it can't be duplicated. The box is in very good shape, although I'm no expert in how this stuff is graded. Instead of eBay for this I thought I'd offer it here. Regarding price, just looking for what's fair where buyer and seller agree it's good for both sides. I have pictures, but it looks like I need to load them on a site so I can include a URL for the images. I will do so ASAP.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:56 AM
sinatra vette
Instructor

thats a nice model. last i seen in a price guide it was 50 to 75 bucks. the outside is good looking but then you open the hood and blah. im spoiled with spending 11 bucks for a better detailed maisto now. good luck with your sale.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:31 PM
7Vette
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Desert68
I have an ERTL 1:18 1967 Ko-Motion diecast, never opened with the clear tape that seals the ends. The clear tape has gold designs on it and I'm assuming this was done so it can't be duplicated. The box is in very good shape, although I'm no expert in how this stuff is graded. Instead of eBay for this I thought I'd offer it here. Regarding price, just looking for what's fair where buyer and seller agree it's good for both sides. I have pictures, but it looks like I need to load them on a site so I can include a URL for the images. I will do so ASAP.
I sent you a message last night, a few minutes after you posted this.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Desert68
Intermediate

SOLD - thankyou CF.com

Get notified of new replies

To FS 1:18 Baldwin Motion Ko-Motion Vette

Quick Reply: FS 1:18 Baldwin Motion Ko-Motion Vette