Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

FS Corvette Promotional Models

Old 10-20-2016, 10:09 PM
Snohomish Vette
Pro

Received 58 Likes on 15 Posts

Default FS Corvette Promotional Models

Deleted

Last edited by Snohomish Vette; 09-03-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:12 AM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Interesting collection. Some good stuff here. they should sell...

I often think this forum doesn; get enough attention when it coms to die-cast models, promos and collectibles.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Plasticfreak
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 106 Posts

Still interested in the 40th
Old 09-01-2019, 06:38 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Snohomish Vette
Your comments are neither helpful nor appropriate and ask that you delete them. I don't need any advise as to model prices or desirability as I have been in the corvette hobby for over 50 years and for your information, have sold over 80% of my models and memorabilia in the last 3 years. It is my business what I do with the remainder. If you don't have anything good to say about my post, don't say anything - those are the Forum rules. Kindly delete your post.
Okay, per your request I have deleted my message. Sorry if I offended. I simply thought that as a collector and dealer for over 30 years- both commercially and casually - you might benefit from of my experience.

Good luck with your collection.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:38 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Please also delete your last post. Thanks, Bill
What! What last post? I already deleted the one you requested.

Bill, As you must know by now, I am a long-time serious collector and wished only to provide some explanation about the, ah, exclusivity" of the items you first posted years ago. Do not forget that this is a forum, intended to bring together people of like interests. If you don;t want any comment on yout thread or post, then don;t post it.

I fail to understand your disappointment - indeed - displeasure - at allowing a professional dealer offer some ideas that might assist you in selling the remaing 20 percent of your collection.

So, please, if you will, since I am often called upon by collectors to evalute their collections or to offer advice as to specific concerns, kindly explain what it is you're requesting.

I have nothing to gain from my advice, but others who collect Corvette models might. That's all.

I've deleted all I'm going to delete. It's a forum, Guy, not a means of sending encrypted messages back and forth.

Lighten up, okay? At least I haven't sent you an appraisal fee.

Last edited by last901; 09-03-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:54 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

If you want to give others advice, please start your own thread. Kindly delete all of your posts or I will report you to the moderators.
Actually I have started my own thread. More than once.

Please do report me to the moderators. You're actually begiining to frighten me.

I may do it myself actually.

Get notified of new replies

To FS Corvette Promotional Models

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS Corvette Promotional Models