Cleaning house and must downsize. All materials are in excellent condition. Please email me directly at email@example.com
or PM me. Shipping from Seattle is extra.
(1) 1966 corvette second addition owners manual - $30
(2) 1966 corvette original sales brochure - $20
(3) 35 Vintage Corvette Magazines from 1975-1994. They include "Vette", "Corvette Enthusiast", "Corvette Corner", and "Keepin' Track of Corvettes". Will sell all for $40.
(4) "Best of Vette Vues Magazine" Vol 1- 9. This is a 480 page Hardcover Book that covers C1, C2, and C3 Corvette articles, information, photographs, facts, and much more. If you have read Vette Vues Magazine you will appreciate the information that was in earlier issues in one book. Like new condition. - $40
(5) "CORVETTE - AN AMERICAN CLASSIC" - by John F. Katz. This is a large hardcover coffee table size book, the story of a great American car, introduced in 1953, which became an instant classic. It was a car ahead of it's time, which was improved with new ground-breaking features with each new iteration. The book contains 160 pages and many beautiful color photographs. This book is like new. It does have a "gift" note on the inside page of the book - $20.
(6) "The Complete Book of Corvette by the Auto Editors of Consumer Guide". This is a hard cover book containing 320 pages. The book captures the essence of the "Corvette experience" in lively words and hundreds of original full-color photographs, providing a treasure trove of information about the car, its development and close brush with extinction, and its history from the very beginning to the current sixth-generation car that still inflames a passion for driving. The book is like new - $25.
(7) "The Real Corvette", An Illustrated History of the Corvette. This is a hard cover 320 page illustrated history of Chevrolet's Sports Car, By Ray Miller. It defines in over 1200 photographs the characteristics and details of the Corvette from inception through the 1975 models. Historians and Restorers alike treasure the defining views presented of the evolving cars. The book & sleeve cover are in excellent condition - $25
(8) 88 issues of Corvette News Magazine ranging from 1972 to 1999. In 1982, the Magazine was issued quarterly and was called Corvette Quarterly. Some issues are missing. All issues are in nice condition and many have the original white wrappers on them. - $200 OBO
1974 DEC/JAN, FEB/MAR, APR/MAY, JUN/JUL, OCT/NOV
1975 FEB/MAR, APR/MAY, JUN/JUL, AUG/SEP
1976 DEC/JAN, FEB/MAR, APR/MAY , JUN/JUL, AUG/SEP, OCT/NOV
1977 DEC/JAN, FEB/MAR, APR/MAY, JUN/JUL, AUG/SEP, OCT/NOV
1978 DEC/JAN, FEB/MAR
1979 FEB/MAR, APR/MAY, JUN/JUL, AUG/SEP, OCT/NOV
1980 DEC/JAN, FEB/MAR, APR/MAY (2), JUN/JUL (2), AUG/SEP, OCT/NOV
1981 DEC/JAN, FEB/MAR, APR/MAY, JUN/JUL, AUG/SEP, WINTER 1981/82
1982 SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER 82/83
1983 SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER 83/84
1984 SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER 84/85
1985 SPRING (2), SUMMER, WINTER 85/86
1989 SPRING (2), SUMMER
1990 SUMMER, FALL, WINTER
1991 SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER
1992 SPRING, SUMMER, WINTER
1993 SUMMER, FALL, WINTER
1994 SPRING, WINTER
1998 SUMMER, FALL, WINTER
1999 SUMMER, FALL, WINTER
(9) Corvette 50th Anniversary Key Chains - I have several different style Corvette 50th Anniversary key chains. These are very collectible National Corvette Museum items and not available anywhere that I know of now. They are new with two still in wrappers - $20 each.
(10) C5 Corvette Daytona Pace Car Model, Remote Controlled with Infra-Red Watch - This remote control C5 Corvette Daytona Pace Car Model is 1/32 scale and is controlled with an Infra-red remote control watch. In addition to being a watch, it controls the model forward, reverse, right, and left. The model also has working head lights and tail lights, horn, and alarm system. Remote comes with two batteries for the watch controller and the model uses two AA batteries. The system is new, never used, and comes with the original box. This is more of a collectible than a toy and is extremely rare - $40
(12) Hallmark Christmas Ornaments
All of the corvette ornaments are approximately 4 7/8" X 1 1/2" X 1 1/4" except the 1998 ornament which is 3” X 6”. I also have 2 other Collector Series Ornaments: 1969 Pontiac GTO and 1930 Custom Biplane listed. These come in original boxes and are in perfect condition.
1991 Hallmark 1957 Corvette Keepsake Ornament - 1st in Classic American Car Series - $15
1997 Corvette Hallmark Keepsake Ornament – 1997 red coupe - $15
1998 Corvette Hallmark MAGIC Keepsake Ornament – Features a white 1998 corvette coupe with a spotlight overhead that glows constantly, four red “chase lights” around the circle, and a revolving turntable with slide switch - $20
2000 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament – Orange Pontiac 1969 GTO “The Judge” - $15
2001 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament – Die-cast metal 1930 Custom Biplane – $20
2003 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament – Silver 1963 Corvette Sting Ray Coupe, 50th Anniversary Commerative Ornament - $20
2011 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament – 2011 Corvette black “Carbon Flash”, Chevrolet 100th Anniversary Ornament - $15
13. Franklin Mint Corvette Pocket Watch licensed by Chevrolet Motor Division. This was a tribute to the 1957 corvette and has a precision quartz movement. The hour, minute and second hands sweep around a face inspired by the actual '57 Vette speedometer and the spring-activated lid features the famed Corvette cross-flags emblem, richly accented in chrome, enhanced by a border of hand-applied red enamel. It even has an etching of the car with its name and model year on the inside of the lid. It comes complete with leather pouch and watch chain, and the minted medal of Franklin Mint Precision Pocket Watches on the back of the watch. The actual size is 2" in diameter and has never been used - $60