Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

FS Pacific Mint Silver Ingots

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 08:14 PM
autodudeGR
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Pacific Mint Silver Ingots

SOLD
Pacific Mint Chevrolet Corvette Ingots. For that special collector of all things Corvette! This is a one of a kind set of 60 .925 Sterling Silver ingots coated in multi-color enamel, showing the best known Corvettes from each model year starting with the original 1953 model through 1993.The complete set was issued in 3 display cases of 20 ingots each, There was not necessarily one ingot for each model year produced. Many years have two ingots with both a coupe and convertible represented. I am the original owner and purchased them as they were issued, one at a time. As the model year was minted they were mailed individually to subscribers. Chevrolet dealer cost was $47.50 each ingot ($2,850). I've forgotten the cost of the cases, but am sure they were extra. These ingots are individually numbered and this set is #471/4500. One collectible dealer said finding a complete matching set of all 60 is "Five star rare"! Each ingot is 1.25 ounce for a total of 75 ounces of Sterling Silver! Paid over $3,000 but will take $2,000 obo for the complete set.

THIS SET WAS SOLD

Last edited by autodudeGR; 05-27-2020 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Sold the ingots
Old 05-26-2020, 04:16 PM
3JS
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacific mint corvette silver ingots for dale

Hello I just joined corvetteforum and was wondering if you still had the Pacific mint corvette silver ingots for sale. You can text or call me at 306 821 3161 or email farmerbrown@telus.net
.Thanks Wayne

Quick Reply: FS Pacific Mint Silver Ingots