Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: 2014 Aluma 18' Aluminum tilt-bed car hauler

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 09:11 PM
JJKJ
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2014 Aluma 18' Aluminum tilt-bed car hauler (Sold)

I recently upgraded to a 3/4 ton truck so I'm also upgrading to an enclosed trailer. This trailer is an Aluma brand 8218 (18 tilt bed) all aluminum open car hauler.

If you're going to tow with an open trailer, this is the trailer to have. It tows like a dream. Dexter torsion axles so no bouncing, even when empty. 1350lbs empty (without toolbox) so easy to tow behind a 1/2 ton pickup or SUV. Never worry about ramps again! Unlatch the two front hold downs and gravity automatically tilts the bed into the load position. As you drive on to the bed, the shift in cg, automatically lowers the bed into the haul position. Hydraulic cushioning is adjustable so you control the rate of tilt. Both fenders are easily removable with a couple wing nuts.

Other features:

Brakes both axles with breakaway box

Aluminum wheels, including spare

Added aluminum toolbox for tools, jack, etc.

All LED lighting

Optional spare tire mount and spare

Purchased this trailer in August of this year. Didn't plan to upgrade the truck this year, but things worked out and now I'm looking for an enclosed trailer. This trailer is still in like-new condition, no damage. I've towed it 3 hours to Blackhawk Farms twice and a couple quick local tows, so barely used.

Over $7000 invested, retail value over $8000.

Asking $6000.

Please contact me at jkelchjr@yahoo with any questions. I have this posted on several forums so I may not check in regularly if you just send a PM.

Thanks,

John

Last edited by JJKJ; 11-05-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 10-26-2013, 09:16 PM
C5ZEE06
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Looks new ! My buddy has one of the same.
One sweet 18- ft tilt- bed.
This won't last long.

Last edited by C5ZEE06; 10-26-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 2014 Aluma 18' Aluminum tilt-bed car hauler