Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: SA2010 Open Face Helmet

Old 03-04-2014, 05:46 PM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default SA2010 Open Face Helmet

What we have here is a one owner SA2010 Open Face Helmet Size XL ... she has always been kept inside in a state of art climate controlled room tucked away in a nice fake silk like bag from China. This helmet was only used on weekends and worn no more than 30 minutes at a time for the past 2 years. There is no helmetfax but if there was it would tell she has a clean history with no accidents (a few close calls). If this helmet could speak it would speak mostly German as it was primarily used in a BMW with the occasional real ride in a Corvette owned by a better driver (me) .... I am willing to ship world wide at your cost with free delivery in the Raleigh NC area. 120.00 is the asking price...

I have added a video of the helmet actually in use .... no worries about this one not being ready when ya get it :-)

(just adding some humor and giving a buddy a hard time :-)... he a fellow HPDE guy having to sell his helmet due to chump car rules making him move to a closed face)

Last edited by RaleighSS; 03-04-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:04 PM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sold

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: SA2010 Open Face Helmet