Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: Dannmar MaxJax Lift

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 06:52 PM
crease-guard
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Dannmar MaxJax Lift

I have a Dannmar MaxJax lift for sale I've used a little over 2 years now. I bought this for my garage at the track. This summer I moved to a house with multiple garages and a nice big workshop with 20 foot ceiling. I now have all my stuff at the house and got rid of the track garage. I installed a full size, 2 post lift and don't need the MaxJax any longer.

Buying this was the best thing I did and I would not have a track car without a lift, they just make life easier.

There's nothing wrong with the lift. I did have to replace the proportioning block this year and the folks at Dannmar were great. Even though the lift was out of warranty, they sold me the block for cost so it was a cheap fix.

I haven't taken any pictures of the lift, just google it and you'll see what it looks like. The cheapest I've found it for new is $2300. I'm asking $1500.

Local pickup only, this sucker is heavy and not something I could crate and ship.

Last edited by crease-guard; 12-03-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:50 PM
crease-guard
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sold

Quick Reply: FS: Dannmar MaxJax Lift