Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alignment shop (autocross): VA, DC or MD

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 06:01 PM
rwg
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alignment shop (autocross): VA, DC or MD

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good alignment shop to lower my z06 and perform an autocross alignment. I'd prefer a shop that specializes in Corvettes or at least is very familiar with them. I want to be sure that they can lower the car properly using the stock bolts. I'm more concerned with the quality of the work than the cost as long as its reasonable. Does anyone know of a good shop in the DC, MD, Northern VA area?

Thanks for your help!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:48 AM
JiminVirginia
Pro

Originally Posted by rwg
Hi all,

I'm looking for a good alignment shop to lower my z06 and perform an autocross alignment. I'd prefer a shop that specializes in Corvettes or at least is very familiar with them. I want to be sure that they can lower the car properly using the stock bolts. I'm more concerned with the quality of the work than the cost as long as its reasonable. Does anyone know of a good shop in the DC, MD, Northern VA area?

Thanks for your help!
You could try Curry's in Sterling/Ashburn at 571-522-1002 and

http://www.currysauto.com/index.asp

You'll have to tell them what specs you want to use on trhe alignment. Search the board for good advice.

Good luck.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:35 AM
ScottZ
Racer

Tony's Corvette shop in Gaithersburg, MD 301-987-0565
There was an article/review I think on Z06vette about Tony's shop a while back (maybe 2 years ago). Worth the read if you can still find it.

They are not cheap but it would be hard to find better quality. I paid $175 for an alignment last October.

Old 03-01-2005, 08:58 PM
C5inWV
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Stine's Alignment in Hagerstown has a pit, so you don't drive up on a ramp, etc. I think they do an honest job.

Get notified of new replies

To Alignment shop (autocross): VA, DC or MD

Quick Reply: Alignment shop (autocross): VA, DC or MD