Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 06:59 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RacerX-1
First off we have been around since 1994 and doing Time Trials (Challenge) since then (Maybe the first). NARRA started off as Viper Days and the Viper Racing League. The Newer NARRA name is an expansion of our goals to all brands and expanded sanctioned racing. About a month ago they named me as the new General Manager (A Corvette Owner)! I’m already protecting future class names and re-skinning a replacement website off-line. In the Viper world we are king and have recently sanctioned the Dodge ACR-X Cup (Spec) Series that starts this year in July at VIR. The series will be televised and offer over 200K in Cash and prizes! I want to do the same with Corvette, maybe even develop a friendly rivalry. I’ve started the talks with key people in the Corvette community and will continue to progress until were the preferred home of the Corvette… I want to test my Board members brand loyalty and have some Time Trial and racers show what Corvette is all about. We (Corvette) had a series that faded away… I would like to revive that with our stable structure. FYI, Sonny Whelen will have two C6’s at our Barber event, I’m assuming Eric will be there, I will ask him after I finish this.
Contact me if you want to be involved or want to help with my Corvette goals.
Another racing and time trail venue is always welcome - and it includes some nice tracks! Do you have a season championship race, regional championships or just overall championships? Any guidance on classing? If I can get my Corvettes running (troubles with both unfortunately) or can convince Mike he needs to run at Barber in March I can see what is happening and planned first hand.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 PM
RacerX-1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have overall championships but we allow drops. In the head to head racing it’s a best of 7 (Out of 10) and the last race (Final) is mandatory. In Challenge (Time Trial) it’s best of 4 with the last race being mandatory. Every extra race gets 10 bonus points. We incorporate a number of ways to get bonus points IE; Qualifying, Trailer decals, Car decals, and a unique model where we give bonus points you run a specific sponsored product. This has made it easier getting series sponsors.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
RacerX-1
Instructor

Default Cmp

I wanted to remind everyone that NARRA is going to be at CMP April 16th to 18th. Please consider this event in your schedule. For Time Trials with Trophies the cost is $345 for VCA members (I can give you that cost). We also usually charge $50 for transponder rental if you don’t have one. I can waive this too. In fact if you can round up a collection of cars I can call it a club and reduce the price further.
Send this to whoever you would like to join us.
Also check out the schedule for future events www.NARRAonline.com
Thank you,
Rob Morrison
770-841-3619
Old 04-06-2010, 06:06 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

I wanted to remind everyone that NARRA is going to be at CMP April 16th to 18th. Please consider this event in your schedule. For Time Trials with Trophies the cost is $345 for VCA members (I can give you that cost). We also usually charge $50 for transponder rental if you don’t have one. I can waive this too. In fact if you can round up a collection of cars I can call it a club and reduce the price further.
Send this to whoever you would like to join us.
Also check out the schedule for future events www.NARRAonline.com
Thank you,
Rob Morrison
770-841-3619
The weather looks good for you at the moment

Looks like I will be at the power plant just to the east of the track most weekends this month and next.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:38 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Road Atlanta with NASA SE is right around the corner.

http://nasa-se.com/2010Aug06.php
Old 07-12-2010, 08:38 AM
donymo
Intermediate

Default Autobahn Country Club - Joliet (Chicago area)

Visit this new and challenging track near Chicago. Sunday/Monday, August 29-30. Drive 2 tracks in 2 days:
Sunday: south course, Monday: full course.
Online registration is open now!

Autobahn event info:
http://www.chinmotorsports.com/event...ay.asp?eid=377

A video on the Chin Motorsports program:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9Z1...layer_embedded

Chin Motorsports Event Calendar for 2010:
http://www.chinmotorsports.com/events/calendar_2010.asp

See you there!

Last edited by donymo; 07-12-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:46 AM
RacerX-1
Instructor

Default Hallett

NARRA and Viper Days is offering a discount to any and all drivers and cars for the Hallett event on August 14 & 15. The price for the Challenge series will only be $250 for the entire weekend or $300 with a transponder. Go to http://narraonline.com or http://viperdays.com to sign up. Hallett is a fun track! Join us!
Tom Hnatiw (Na Choo) from Dream Car Garage is our TV host for the remaining DVC races.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:58 PM
DarksideDE
Intermediate

Dark Side will be at Roebling Road, near Savannah, Georgia on Sat.-Sun, Nov 6-7. Members $235 / First time with DS $260. Experienced Solo drivers invited to Fri Lapping day at track $150. Registration is at: www.clubregistration.net club: Dark Side Driving Events

More info: www.darksidede.com
Feel free to contact Jackie
Old 08-07-2010, 06:33 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

NARRA and Viper Days is offering a discount to any and all drivers and cars for the Hallett event on August 14 & 15. The price for the Challenge series will only be $250 for the entire weekend or $300 with a transponder. Go to http://narraonline.com or http://viperdays.com to sign up. Hallett is a fun track! Join us!
Tom Hnatiw (Na Choo) from Dream Car Garage is our TV host for the remaining DVC races.
Good luck. Hallett is a lot of fun. Watched the races on Versus.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:02 AM
RacerX-1
Instructor

Default Pocono

NARRA and Viper Days are offering discounts to all cars for the Pocono event on September 10 - 12. HPDE, Time Trial and head to head racing go to http://narraonline.com to sign up. In addition to the normal trophies we added a pole award for the fastest time trial car. The winner will get a $350 certificate for a future NARRA event. While you’re at our events see Tom Hnatiw (Na Choo) from Dream Car Garage who is hosting the TV production for the remaining Dodge Viper Cup races. Hope to see you there.
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....0js1jBSAgUw%3D
Old 09-20-2010, 10:24 AM
fst64_v8power
Heel & Toe

Looks like fun! Always wanted to road race!
Old 10-15-2010, 06:00 PM
RacerX-1
Instructor

Default Spring Mountain

Hey guys,
Where are my Corvette racers? Our last event at Daytona was canceled due to repaving so after a difficult search we chose the Ron Fellows school track at Spring Mountain near Vegas. This October 22nd, 23rd and 24th were on a new addition making the track 3.4 miles long. I can get you discounts because I want Corvettes! If you want to instruct I can get you on for free. This event will be another televised race that’s produced by Tom Hnatiw. The top three finishers were Corvettes at our last race on Miller. This event will have a big auction for charity, including a full ride that includes NARRA schooling and a season racing the Dodge Viper Cup (donated by NARRA and Dodge). This event has Kuno Wittmer, Eric Curran, Tommy Archer and Tanner Foust among others.
For those who want higher quality track time we will be incorporating HP to Weight rules in 2011. We want to be user friendly for ST racers and Time Trial cars. How can I claim higher quality? Easy, we have longer run classes, fewer classes, we limit the car counts based on the track size and configuration and we focus on GT style cars so the speed differentiation is not so drastic.
Email if you have any questions.
Rob@NARRAonline.com
Old 10-17-2010, 06:05 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Hey guys,
Where are my Corvette racers? Our last event at Daytona was canceled due to repaving so after a difficult search we chose the Ron Fellows school track at Spring Mountain near Vegas. This October 22nd, 23rd and 24th were on a new addition making the track 3.4 miles long. I can get you discounts because I want Corvettes! If you want to instruct I can get you on for free. This event will be another televised race that’s produced by Tom Hnatiw. The top three finishers were Corvettes at our last race on Miller. This event will have a big auction for charity, including a full ride that includes NARRA schooling and a season racing the Dodge Viper Cup (donated by NARRA and Dodge). This event has Kuno Wittmer, Eric Curran, Tommy Archer and Tanner Foust among others.
For those who want higher quality track time we will be incorporating HP to Weight rules in 2011. We want to be user friendly for ST racers and Time Trial cars. How can I claim higher quality? Easy, we have longer run classes, fewer classes, we limit the car counts based on the track size and configuration and we focus on GT style cars so the speed differentiation is not so drastic.
Email if you have any questions.
Rob@NARRAonline.com
Rob - when will 2011 schedule be out?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:15 AM
RacerX-1
Instructor

Originally Posted by varkwso
Rob - when will 2011 schedule be out?

2011 Preliminary Schedule
January 12-16 Sebring Florida (Pre-Season) Confirmed
March 25-27 Chuckwalla Valley Raceway California Confirmed
OR Willow Springs Motorsports Park Pending
April 22-24 Texas World Speedway (CCW) Confirmed
May 14-15 Sebring Florida Confirmed
June 10-12 Putnam Park Road Course Indiana Confirmed
OR New Jersey Motorsports Park Pending
July 8-10 Virginia International Raceway Confirmed
August 5-7 Motorsports Park Hastings Nebraska Confirmed
OR Watkins Glen New York Pending
Sept 2-4 Texas World Speedway (CW) Confirmed
OR Spring Mountain Nevada Pending
October 21-23 Spring Mountain Nevada Confirmed
OR Daytona International Speedway FL Pending
OR Miller Motorsports Park Utah Pending

Im also working on Road Atlanta
Old 10-22-2010, 06:46 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

2011 Preliminary Schedule
January 12-16 Sebring Florida (Pre-Season) Confirmed
March 25-27 Chuckwalla Valley Raceway California Confirmed
OR Willow Springs Motorsports Park Pending
April 22-24 Texas World Speedway (CCW) Confirmed
May 14-15 Sebring Florida Confirmed
June 10-12 Putnam Park Road Course Indiana Confirmed
OR New Jersey Motorsports Park Pending
July 8-10 Virginia International Raceway Confirmed
August 5-7 Motorsports Park Hastings Nebraska Confirmed
OR Watkins Glen New York Pending
Sept 2-4 Texas World Speedway (CW) Confirmed
OR Spring Mountain Nevada Pending
October 21-23 Spring Mountain Nevada Confirmed
OR Daytona International Speedway FL Pending
OR Miller Motorsports Park Utah Pending

Im also working on Road Atlanta
Nice schedule - when will the rule set get published?
Old 02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Otto Mos
Instructor

Um how about 2011?
Old 08-18-2011, 08:41 PM
mikey
Melting Slicks

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

any updates for 2011?

Get notified of new replies

To Track Schedule

Old 10-06-2011, 07:33 PM
apriliacati
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Also looking for updates for 2011/12....
Old 01-26-2012, 03:11 PM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

MTI Racing can help you live out your passion for motorsports!

If you are a beginner to the sport, and you want to participate in track activities, we can guide you in a step-by-step manner, having fun all along the way! You can even come to any track event as a spectator and hang out with us.
If you are a seasoned track enthusiast, MTI Racing can also provide Coaching, Car Transport, Track Support, and rental racecars. It is our joy to grow your passion through motorsports. Come join us at the track for a great time together!

Here is the 2012 Schedule for MTI Racing. Mark your calendars, and let’s get ready!

For more details, please contact:

Stephen Johnstone
MTI Racing
(770) 919-7774
Old 04-19-2012, 08:45 PM
jstout
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Chattanooga Area Events Coordinator

tracks Unlimited has the new Atlanta Motorsport Park May 12,13 and mid June as well. Their site is tracksunlimited.net. they offer 3.5 hours of track time per day and cheaper registration than most. Jerry

Quick Reply: Track Schedule