Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ProSolo Finale Cutoff List Published

Old 08-22-2006, 08:33 PM
TedDBere
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default ProSolo Finale Cutoff List Published

Congratulations to all the CF members that made the first round invite list to this year's ProSolo Finale in September.

http://www.scca.com/_Filelibrary/Fil...lasspoints.pdf

I made it in SM2, now I just have to beat Danny...lol

If you made it post a picture of your car for all of us to see. I'll be running this one from NC:

Say Danny, you wouldn't happen to have an extra SM2 car laying around that weekend?
Old 08-23-2006, 12:20 AM
XPC5R
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Headed for the 5 car shootout in P1, the Finale winner takes the year end title.

Last edited by BPC5R; 08-23-2006 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:13 AM
tigerdrvr
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TedDBere
Congratulations to all the CF members that made the first round invite list to this year's ProSolo Finale in September.

http://www.scca.com/_Filelibrary/Fil...lasspoints.pdf

I made it in SM2, now I just have to beat Danny...lol

If you made it post a picture of your car for all of us to see. I'll be running this one from NC:

Say Danny, you wouldn't happen to have an extra SM2 car laying around that weekend?
Interesting...I'll be running that same car, but in SS

I've never driven Adam's car, I hope it is set up similar to the last Z06 I drove at the Packwood Pro (Scott Troyer's), that car flies.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:42 AM
0ATI Performance
Former Vendor

Speaking of Danny Popp, he and I will be co-driving this car in SM2 at the Pro Finale and Nationals...

SportsCar will be WRONG

Old 08-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Axelrod
Team Owner

Received 71 Likes on 48 Posts

I see Jerry Onk's name on the list too. (though not SM2)... is he still driving the black bitch?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:56 AM
RAFTRACER
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by SCCACornerWorker
I see Jerry Onk's name on the list too. (though not SM2)... is he still driving the black bitch?
No , Jerry will be driving his SS '02 silver Z06, the black bitch has been sold to Buzz Korth from Columbus Ohio and has been competing in NASA TT. Jerry sold the bitch and bought a T1 car to play with.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:05 AM
TedDBere
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by RAFTRACER
No , Jerry will be driving his SS '02 silver Z06, the black bitch has been sold to Buzz Korth from Columbus Ohio and has been competing in NASA TT. Jerry sold the bitch and bought a T1 car to play with.
Jerry's the reason I'm running SM2 this season. He brought his T1 car to Walnut Ridge to play in SM2 and a couple of local competitors protested the fact that his radio "hole" in the dash had no cover. It cost him 0.5 seconds per day penalty at the Tour.

So for the ProSolo the next weekend three of us SS guys jumped into the SM2 class to fill the class and keep the protesters from making any money. Worked like a charm and made Jerry and my buddies some money that weekend, religating the protesters to last and second to last. However, it comitted me to SM2 for the rest of the season because I could only make one more Pro event and had to stay in SM2 to qualify for the Finale.

BTW, Jerry covered his hole in the dash with duct tape to satisfy the weenie protest!
Old 08-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Axelrod
Team Owner

Received 71 Likes on 48 Posts

(totally off topic but it's totally sad that the smallest of the small technicality is cause for (in this case lesser drivers) to leverage a complaint to harm a faster driver.) Isn't it all just about fun and going fast? The radio delete and open hole is a b.s. excuse... ahh, the wonderful SCCommunismCarClub ofAmerica
Old 08-25-2006, 08:30 AM
Cashmo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The protesters were looking to move up for contingency money. Why does SCCA deserve your communism car club comment?

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 08-25-2006, 04:11 PM
LehmanZ06
Pro

But you have to admit that protest was really a weenie protest.

If they needed money so bad, then they should have stayed home for the event----

Better yet sell the car------

EVEN BETTER---GET A JOB

Get notified of new replies

To ProSolo Finale Cutoff List Published

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ProSolo Finale Cutoff List Published