Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exotic Muscle Harness bar install

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Mojave
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Exotic Muscle Harness bar install

I just bought a used Exotic Muscle Harness bar for a late C4, and I was wondering if anyone had a picture of one installed. Since it is used, it doesn't have any hardware or instructions, and I'm not 100% sure what all interior pieces I have to remove to install it.

I looks like the two upper arms bolt onto the upper seat belt mounts, but I'm not really sure.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:25 AM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

look on thier web site or they may be able to fax you instructions.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
MAC95 6SPD
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the exotic muscle harness bar. It was a tough piece to install but once it was in it was nice. It was a very tight fit in my car. I had to work at it to get it aligned. Getting over the studs for the rear was the hard part. I am assuming it is still the same. The rear section bolts in the place where the inside roof mounts bolt down, using the same bolts. I had to cut the carpet slightly but when I took it out the roof mounts covered the cut in the carpet. The other section bolted to the seat belt bolts and the seat belts were mounted back in place.

I dont have any pictures but it really only fits one way. Hope this helps
Mat
Old 11-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Mojave
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MAC95 6SPD
I had the exotic muscle harness bar. It was a tough piece to install but once it was in it was nice. It was a very tight fit in my car. I had to work at it to get it aligned. Getting over the studs for the rear was the hard part. I am assuming it is still the same. The rear section bolts in the place where the inside roof mounts bolt down, using the same bolts. I had to cut the carpet slightly but when I took it out the roof mounts covered the cut in the carpet. The other section bolted to the seat belt bolts and the seat belts were mounted back in place.

I dont have any pictures but it really only fits one way. Hope this helps
Mat
Thanks for the info! Once I got my interior out and set the bar in place, it became pretty obvious how it goes in.

Get notified of new replies

To Exotic Muscle Harness bar install

Quick Reply: Exotic Muscle Harness bar install