Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Laguna Seca track day Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 01:38 PM
IwntmyZTV
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laguna Seca track day Pics

I put some pix up of yesterdays run at Laguna Seca in "C6 General", but, after thinking about it i should have posted them here instead- Anyways heres a link

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1540512

BTW - Thanks for all the good advice. I and the car were very well prepared and the day went off with out a hitch! (though i'm officially addicted...)
Old 11-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Instructor

A great day at Laguna yesterday. I got busted by the noise police on my second lap but was lucky enough to find an open and ready muffler shop with supertrapps in stock to build some "Laguna pipes" which allowed me to run in the afternoon. Otherwise, it's go home time. BTW, laguna pipes are some kind of clamp-on exhaust extension with a muffler on the end that points the noise away from the sound meter on the right side of the track. Not only are they not inexpensive, they choke power, frequently fall off and add a good measure of trailer park asethics to your car.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:15 PM
IwntmyZTV
Racer

Originally Posted by 68427
A great day at Laguna yesterday. I got busted by the noise police on my second lap but was lucky enough to find an open and ready muffler shop with supertrapps in stock to build some "Laguna pipes" which allowed me to run in the afternoon. Otherwise, it's go home time. BTW, laguna pipes are some kind of clamp-on exhaust extension with a muffler on the end that points the noise away from the sound meter on the right side of the track. Not only are they not inexpensive, they choke power, frequently fall off and add a good measure of trailer park asethics to your car.
I saw those!! I WONDERED what hideousness that was...

The good news is that you were able to run. The Orange Z06 got caught too but got away with pulling onto the paddock and "checking" it out...

Get notified of new replies

To Laguna Seca track day Pics

Quick Reply: Laguna Seca track day Pics