Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feeler: ThunderHill track day on Sunday Dec 10th?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 11:01 AM
monkeymaker
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: ThunderHill track day on Sunday Dec 10th?

Right on the heels of our successful Laguna Seca event this past Thursday, we now have an opportunity to host a Leadfoot Adventures track day at ThunderHill on Sunday December 10th. It might be the last decent chance to get some track time in before the holidays take up space in our heads and wallets!

The cost will be about $220 including breakfast, lunch, and novice instruction. As at all Leadfoot events, there will be 3 or 4 run groups based on how many drivers of the various skill/experience levels sign up. Either way you can expect to get about 2 hours of track time.

If you think you can make it please post here or shoot me a pm or email. We’re trying to get a headcount because we only have a few days to let the track know if it’s on. I’m crossing my fingers that it’ll be a go because T-Hill is one awesome track that really rewards horsepower!

Quick Reply: Feeler: ThunderHill track day on Sunday Dec 10th?