Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Service Work Available...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 07:12 AM
jfaphoenix32
Supporting Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 66 Posts

Default Corvette Service Work Available...

For those of you who are looking for a good shop in the Northeast to do work on your C-5 Corvtte, Give Kurt Omensetter at Phoenix Autocenter in Palm Pa a call (Near Allentown Pa.)

Kurt is the crew chief on Lance Knupps 2006 SCCA T-1 National Championship race team, and also runs his own shop. He is a great technician and is very familiar with C5 and C6 Corvettes...

Call him at 215-679-2232 or email Kophoenix32@aol.com

If you are planning to run your C5 or C6, Z06 or regular model for a track day, DE or race event, Give Kurt can help you getting the car set up correctly and in servicing and checking out your Corvette.

He offers a complete suspension setup service including:

1. Wheel alignment on our new, state of the art equipment.

2. Corner weighting

3. Suspension component installation, T1 Kits etc.

4. Shock installation

5. Ride height setting...

6. Tire changing on the latest Hunter Equipment

7. Road Force tire balancing on the latest Hunter equipment

He also does Mechanical work on corvettes including...

1. Engines swaps.

2. Supercharger installs

3. Clutch and transmission installs

4. Rear Diff installs.

5. Exhaust Systems

6 Just about anything else a corvette needs...

All work is guaranteed. Bring your own parts if you like, and he will install them

Kurt also has a large paved lot, so nbring your car in your trailer and l;eave it there. He also has room for inside permanet storage at $75 per month...

215-679-2232
Old 11-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Gray Ghost GS
"AlohaC5" Senior Member

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

I delivered my '04 C5 Coupe to Phoenix Performance this morning for service and tuning beginning next Monday in preparation for HPDE and Time Trial events in 2007. I'm having the following work done: wheel alignment; corner weighting; T1 springs installed; ride height setting; 3.73 DTE Rear Diff install; cam install; street/dyno tune by Mike at Rapid Motorsports; A/F Wideband Gauge and Sensor install; service oil accusump/cooler/t'stat system, and a few other tasks.

Joe and Kurt are professionals that have been excellent to work with in preparation for my appointment, taking the time to listen and answer my many questions, responsive to emails, provide good technical advice and estimates for each task. Kurt offered to meet me at the shop several hours after closing to secure my vette inside their garage, and keep my trailer there while my vette was being serviced. They have a spacious garage and parking area to accomodate several cars and trailers.

I look forward to enjoying the results of their hard work and sharing my experience with the forum.

Last edited by Gray Ghost GS; 11-25-2006 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Bob 33
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kurt and company at Phoenix run an excellent shop, are obviously expert, take pride in what they do, and provide good value. When there for some suspension work last summer, I also hung around and learned a lot about Corvettes and how to keep them happy and performing well. How many service facilities are willing to give tutorials while doing work on your car? You don't have to be a champion T-1 driver to get great service. I give them my highest recommendation!

Bob 33
Old 11-25-2006, 10:06 AM
JRD77VET
Team Owner

St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10

Kurt doesn't run a specialty shop as you can get your other vehicles worked on there too with the same top notch work.

He's also a "recommended installer" for Tire Rack.

He does all my work on my '77 Corvette and also my '90 & '01 Suburbans.

Jeff
Old 11-28-2006, 09:38 AM
wtknght1
Melting Slicks

...and as I've said many times on here: "If you drive a vette on track and haven't taken your car to Phoenix for tuning (suspension, engine, etc), you have just flat missed the boat!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Service Work Available...

Quick Reply: Corvette Service Work Available...