Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'tis The Season....new December Suspension Sale - Vbp

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 12:40 PM
VBP
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '07,'13

Default 'tis The Season....new December Suspension Sale - Vbp

'Tis the season for our December Suspension Package Sale. I am going to call it the "Second Annual Sale" because we did this last year with great success so we are doing it again this year and hope to do it every year.

Please visit our website, www.VBandP.com and click on the "On Sale Today" banner on the homepage. We have most of our packages for all generations on sale at 15% off list.

Also, keep checking our website as well as Corvette Fever, Corvette Enthusiast, Hemmings Muscle and Vette Magazine for releases on our new products. We have some being released in January and February, 2007 and many in the works for a mid-to-end-of-year release. Lots of new things going on and in the works for all Corvette generations.

Just a taste......a new offset aluminum cross shaft for C-4's that will improve the camber and castor adjustments.

Our new tubular upper control arms for C-2's and C-3's with offset steel shafts that are 2 lbs. lighter than our old box tube design and a new aluminum shaft set that will be 5/8 of a pound lighter than any other set out there!!!!

We are working on our own new design caliper for C-3's and many more new products. It's all good and exciting. Keep watching us .

All of us at VBP wish all of you, your family and friends and fellow Corvetters a VERY, SAFE, FUN, HAPPY HOLIDAY AND A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!

Pattie
VBP
Old 12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
STEVEN13
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 92 Posts

Hi Pattie,

Will this cross shaft (for C-4's) help increase negative camber?

Thanks!

Steven
Old 12-13-2006, 06:42 PM
VBP
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '07,'13

Default C-4 Offset Shaft

The cross shafts will have a shim for camber adjustment and a slot for castor adjustment.

Unfortunately that is all I know right now. Please feel free to call toll free at 1-800-237-9991 and ask for Steve. He will tell you all you need to know.

Pattie
VBP
Old 12-18-2006, 05:21 AM
Invisiguard
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Pattie,
Any Poly bushings available for the C6 or any interchangability between the C5 and C6 poly bushings? thanks!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:52 PM
VBP
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '07,'13

Default C-6 Control Arm Bushings

Hello,

I sent you an email directly but I am posting this for all the C-6'ers.

We have a new kit with the poly control arm bushings for the C-6. There is a difference from the C-5's to the C-6's. Our new bushings have been designed, tested and are ready for shipment. I have shipped three or five sets already. I also have the front and rear springs ready in the replacement style, Sport style and our Extreme style. I am just waiting for you all

The part number for the bushing kit is 97460 and is list priced at $369.95. Come and get 'em!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Pattie
VBP

Get notified of new replies

To 'tis The Season....new December Suspension Sale - Vbp

Quick Reply: 'tis The Season....new December Suspension Sale - Vbp