Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy dealership in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:24 PM
XGRANDSPORTX
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy dealership in NJ

I have had a long term relationship with a dealer in central new jersey. I just found out that the person that took care of me for the last 15 years left last week. I am looking for a dealer in jersey(I live in Freehold)that can take care of some of my specialized needs(I have an 01 z06 set up for road racing). If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Alan
xgrandsportx@aol.com
Old 01-08-2007, 02:42 PM
01C5fan
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately, I don't know a dealer in your area, but I do know the guys at East Coast Supercharging in Creamridge - right down the road from you. They have taken good care of me and have always been a pleasure to deal with. First rate shop.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:59 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

thanks 01,
we are very close to you for your performance needs, if you need dealership/warranty work then I would recomend Deflice chevy in Pt Pleasant, ask for Tommy. He handles all our warranty type work for all our local customers.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:34 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

you mean the guy that warrantied the motor after two pistons blew throught you hood and cracked my windshield at Pocono?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:43 PM
TedDBere
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by John Shiels
you mean the guy that warrantied the motor after two pistons blew throught you hood and cracked my windshield at Pocono?
At least they didn't damage my rearend that you're wearing!
Old 01-08-2007, 08:28 PM
FasterIsBetter
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 01C5fan
Unfortunately, I don't know a dealer in your area, but I do know the guys at East Coast Supercharging in Creamridge - right down the road from you. They have taken good care of me and have always been a pleasure to deal with. First rate shop.
ECS was my first thought, rather than a dealer. Unless you have an extended warranty and need to have the work done at a dealership, if you are using the car primarily for the track, ECS is the place to go especially considering how close you are to them.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Originally Posted by John Shiels
I dont think I remember hearing that story.. He is pretty good but I am not sure he would cover that one..
Old 01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RT. 73 Chevy, Berlin, NJ 08009.

Dale 856-767-1120

My car (like the rest of ours) is a freak show of assorted parts for HPDE (seats, harness bar, 5 point, brakes, suspension, exhaust...you name it) and they have zero problem and even work on non-oem stuff if I ask.

They warrany any part that is not aftermarket. And this is how it should be.

Get notified of new replies

To Chevy dealership in NJ

Quick Reply: Chevy dealership in NJ