Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S Richmond 6 Speed RoadRace Transmission/Clutch/Bell

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 06:04 PM
rasrboy
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default F/S Richmond 6 Speed RoadRace Transmission/Clutch/Bell

I have a Richmond 6 Speed ROD transmission and everything that attaches to it. This is a complete kit to change a 4+3 to this set up. I bought the trany new for $3,300.00 from Jegs 4 years ago. This was in my 87 with a 1970 LT1 carbed motor 2 piece rear main.The bell housing is a Lakeland blow proof custom made for stock early C4 slave cylinders and the Richmond. It has the speedo sensor on it as well and the LONG shifter is in perfect shape.The aluminum support beam attaches to this and the rear end with no modifications Trans gearing is as follows:
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
3.27 2.13 1.57 1.23 1.00 .76

McLeod Clutch Discs
Clutch Disc, Aluminum/ KEVLARŽ, 1 1/ 8 in. Diameter Shaft, 26-Spline, 11 in. Diameter Disc, Chevy/ Pontiac, Ea...

McLeod Pressure Plates
Pressure Plate, Borg and Beck Style, 10.5 in. Disc Diameter, AMC/ Buick/ Chevy/ Jeep/ Mopar/ Oldsmobile/ Ponti...

Hays throw out bearing

It also has the correct yoke to transfer to your aluminum drive shaft. Clutch master,line and slave are all included in good working condition. This was COMPLETELY rebuilt using RICHMOND PARTS 4/2006 and I ran the NASA 3 events at Mid-Ohio and Nelsons 1 day Corvette Time Trial event and Sebring Corvette Convention and I dumped the clutch and smoked it.It got the Syncro in 2nd gear when it grabbed and jumped back into gear. I changed the Clutch and PP and Throw out bearing and ran it 1 time a Summit point this year with 16 1 lap Time Trial runs on it. It shifts into 2nd at low RPM but grinds into gear at higher RPM and the rest of the gears work perfect. I am selling everything you see in the pictures below. Please call me with any questions you may have. I do not have the time to have it rebuilt again, and am throwing in a ZF assembly.

I am looking to get $1,500.00 for everything you see. I would really prefer local pick up or meeting arrangements. I can crate up and ship if I have to at what ever the exact cost is to ship.

Aaron 330-573-4338 (Ohio Cell)

Quick Reply: F/S Richmond 6 Speed RoadRace Transmission/Clutch/Bell