Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions about PBOC Motorsports Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Z06cool
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Opinions about PBOC Motorsports Club

Looks like the events they have at Sebring and Barber would make good supplements to the NASA-Southeast events (majority) I'm planning on doing this year. Any experiences/opinions positive or negative about their DE events?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:36 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06cool
Looks like the events they have at Sebring and Barber would make good supplements to the NASA-Southeast events (majority) I'm planning on doing this year. Any experiences/opinions positive or negative about their DE events?
It is one of the few groups I have never run with...but several folks here have I believe.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Scott Farmer
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Porsche BMW Owners Club, they do many of their events in conjunction with my former local BMWCCA chapter (Sunshine Bimmers). They run a very clean event and get excellent classroom instructors. It's definitely up there with NASA and the other quality clubs.

Plus, PBOC runs races at their weekends, and some truly insane cars compete. Those South Florida boys really put their money on the track! It's fun to watch.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:56 PM
sgsvette
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Pboc

PBOC has become THE BEST amateur road race series in South Florida.
Very expensive cars with mature drivers who hardly ever have contact and yet race as hard as the pros. There are many Corvette's racing and doing DE's, and winning among all the car makes that race. Lot's of track time for a very reasonable fee and NO POLITICS to deal with.
Normal daily track time per run group is 2 hours!
http://www.pbocflorida.com

Get notified of new replies

To Opinions about PBOC Motorsports Club

Quick Reply: Opinions about PBOC Motorsports Club