Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Benefits in upgrading the Air Intake Sys on my C6 for the track or autocross

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 06:19 PM
vettejockey
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone Benefits in upgrading the Air Intake Sys on my C6 for the track or autocross

I have read many threads regarding the benefits of upgrading the CAI regarding Drag Racing. Are there any gains from upgrading the Air Intake System on a C6 for Autocross or on the Track.

If there are which system would you guys recommend? I upgrading the headers and exhaust so I wasn't sure what to do if anything regarding air intake.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:19 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

will give you a little more zip
Old 02-02-2007, 07:35 PM
gkmccready
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't speak to specifics, but all that exhaust is coming from the air you get into the motor... therefore...
Old 02-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Lancer033
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Throttle response will be better, but if you're looking for lap times money would be better off going toward suspension and brakes.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone Benefits in upgrading the Air Intake Sys on my C6 for the track or autocross

Quick Reply: Anyone Benefits in upgrading the Air Intake Sys on my C6 for the track or autocross