Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat-Time HPDE Feb. 23rd Roebling Road

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 12:57 PM
TransAmGT
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Seat-Time HPDE Feb. 23rd Roebling Road

www.seat-time.com

I'm planning on doing this seat-time event in my 2003 Z06. I'm working on getting an extra set of tires for my spare wheels right now. I think I might buy some this afternoon.

Either way I plan on going since I live only 45 away. It's on a Friday, anyone else interested in going?

I've been to a couple seat-time events and I like how they are organized and Jon and Brian are pretty cool fella's not to mention my roomate has instructed there in that past.

Anyways just thought I would throw this out there if anyone was interested in going.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:35 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmGT
www.seat-time.com

I'm planning on doing this seat-time event in my 2003 Z06. I'm working on getting an extra set of tires for my spare wheels right now. I think I might buy some this afternoon.

Either way I plan on going since I live only 45 away. It's on a Friday, anyone else interested in going?

I've been to a couple seat-time events and I like how they are organized and Jon and Brian are pretty cool fella's not to mention my roomate has instructed there in that past.

Anyways just thought I would throw this out there if anyone was interested in going.

jake and I will be instructing there....
Old 02-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Cbntmn
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill be there. They are always great events and easy to get to. I live part time in Savannah 30 mins from the track. Now that it is re paved its much smoother and a little easier on the tires.

See you guys there.

Mark

Black 03 zo6

Get notified of new replies

To Seat-Time HPDE Feb. 23rd Roebling Road

Quick Reply: Seat-Time HPDE Feb. 23rd Roebling Road