Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you want to see control in auto-x....

Old 02-26-2007, 09:59 AM
rotgirl
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you want to see control in auto-x....

you need to come out and see RHNeff run. Bob makes it look easy and fun.

It was great getting to meet you. Congrats on winning your class! You are awesome to watch!

rg
Old 02-26-2007, 09:00 PM
rhneff
Pro

Received 137 Likes on 102 Posts

Yeah, it was nice meeting you too.

Thanks for the compliment, but this was my first time out in the car in ASP trim and frankly I was sideways/backwards more than I was straight - got to get used to the power those LG mods are making . With the cool surface and no grip, and a course set up for momentum (read Elise/Miata/etc.), and not even corner weighting much less any test/tune time with the new suspension, it was to say the least a handful. It will get lots better once I get a chance to sort out the suspension.

You looked pretty good on-course yourself. We should talk about your car - your husband said you were running "stock" rather than SP, so my answers to some of his questions were all wrong. Download or buy the 2007 rule book before you make any mods, or call me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: If you want to see control in auto-x....