Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Fantastic pricing on WILWOOD products**

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 02:46 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

Default **Fantastic pricing on WILWOOD products**

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that We are in the process of spending a small fortune in brake kits, pads, etc, so we are direct with Wilwood and can purchase at Warehouse distributor pricing. since we have more and more customers doing road course events and with a new track being built here in Jersey it's only going to become more popular in this area, so we felt it was a good idea to stay ahead of it.

What this means to you is that we will have an abundance of C5 and C6 brake parts in stock and we are going to do a one time blow out pricing to reduce some of the inventory. If you were contemplating going with a 13" or 14" BB kit or just a OEM pad and rotor replacement this is the time to it. I do not think you will find better pricing, you will need to contact us at 609-752-0321 for pricing since I believe they are below advertised pricing structure.

Also for the guys that run HPDE's in our area (Watkins Glen-Lime rock- Pocono-VIR on occasion) we will be bringing a full line of brake parts to the track and can be purchased at the same rate as if you were to call us, (in other words-no track side price increase) but you will save shipping and have replacement pads, fluid, etc at your disposal. We usually always have garage space at the events and can even install just about anything in between run sessions, as we have done in the past for several people.

Thanks,
Doug
Old 03-01-2007, 03:27 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good deal Doug! This is awesome! Can anyone say...cornerweight while u wait!

I can see you selling brake pads left and right (I'd surely buy them).

Glad to see someone local (NJ) finally providing these type of services...now you just need to put a deposit down for a garage at Thunderbolt, have your own shop on site, and I can stop in between sessions and spend lots of money
Old 03-01-2007, 03:35 PM
DOUG @ ECS

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321

Originally Posted by 95jersey

Glad to see someone local (NJ) finally providing these type of services...now you just need to put a deposit down for a garage at Thunderbolt, have your own shop on site, and I can stop in between sessions and spend lots of money
Thanks 95,
The brakes always seem to be the biggest problem with most HPDE guys next to tires. There is already some tire guys available, but no one covers brakes. We thought it would be a "win win" since we will keep the pricing for racers around mail order. Although unless previously requested, we are only going to stick to Vette parts.

Wicked Weasle is going for a condo with a garage there while in pre construction.

We are all going to be his new best friends.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:06 PM
undertaker
Race Director

Location: ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Thanks 95,
The brakes always seem to be the biggest problem with most HPDE guys next to tires. There is already some tire guys available, but no one covers brakes. We thought it would be a "win win" since we will keep the pricing for racers around mail order. Although unless previously requested, we are only going to stick to Vette parts.

Wicked Weasle is going for a condo with a garage there while in pre construction.

um.......you can't be his best friend cuz I'm already his newest bestest friend.......think I should let weasel know about this?
Old 03-01-2007, 05:24 PM
ICaughtVetteFever
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet, I will be calling asap.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 372 Likes on 308 Posts

Do you have a website? I don't see one in your profile.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Originally Posted by Aardwolf
Do you have a website? I don't see one in your profile.
website will be up this weekend. We are doing the finishing touches right now.

If you want pricing you can call the shop or PM me.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Thanks 95,

is thats why you are being so nice
Old 03-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '05-'08

The idea is that no one is at the track to support you guys and since we are there we might as well bring some extras. Last time at WGI a vette owner was very happy we had spare pads because he destroyed his in 1 day. He would have been out the track money of the 2nd day if we didnt help out.

that same event we also did 2 brake fluid changes - people dont listen that they need to change prior to the event.

On www.ECSRacing.Com we have a current list of all the events we are going to (it updates so keep checking - like NHIS is going to be a stop). Just order before the event and we will make sure we bring it with us. If you need it early, of course, we can always ship.

http://www.ecsracing.com/ecsracing/showthread.php?t=56
Old 03-01-2007, 08:27 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by Wicked Weasel
website will be up this weekend. We are doing the finishing touches right now.

If you want pricing you can call the shop or PM me.

?????How can you be putting together a website without pics of me and my car? j/k, can't wait to see it
Old 03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
undertaker
Race Director

Location: ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GeorgeZNJ
?????How can you be putting together a website without pics of me and my car? j/k, can't wait to see it
no george they want my car its fast.....the driver...well I'm destructive in trying to be fast.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:36 PM
m3brad
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump
Old 03-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Originally Posted by GeorgeZNJ
oh we have pictures of you
Old 03-02-2007, 10:00 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Wicked Weasel
is thats why you are being so nice
Oh hey, buddy pal, friend...anytime you need help painting that new Condo...
Old 03-02-2007, 10:12 AM
ZR1 MK
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

to your parts and services plans.
What new track in NJ?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:01 AM
FasterIsBetter
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ZR1 MK
to your parts and services plans.
What new track in NJ?

Also curious about the "new track" in NJ.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:08 AM
DOUG @ ECS

Originally Posted by FasterIsBetter

Also curious about the "new track" in NJ.

There is a track being built in S Jersey called Thunder bolt. Approvals have already been passed and construction is under way. It is being built by the people that own VIR and they are going ALL out. It's going to be a "country club" type setting.

Weasle, do you have a link??

I cant wait for this to open! It's too bad my daughters college fund will be gone, but I'm going to have a great time doing it.

Get notified of new replies

To **Fantastic pricing on WILWOOD products**

Old 03-02-2007, 11:22 AM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

I found this pic of the track under construction
Old 03-02-2007, 11:56 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Construction is starting in a couple months and it is targeted to open in spring of 08. Once it is built, it will be the longest track in America (10th/mile longer than road america). It is being build to host events like ALMS, CART, Grand Am, Speed GT as well as amatuer racing, so no expense spared. This is not some local track or farmer start up, this is going to be a very professionally built track for National racing venues. The initial cost is $100M. It will compliment Altantic City as a resort destination.

The best part...it's 40 minutes from my house.

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/htm..._features.html
Old 03-02-2007, 01:10 PM
DOUG @ ECS

Construction is starting in a couple months and it is targeted to open in spring of 08. Once it is built, it will be the longest track in America (10th/mile longer than road america). It is being build to host events like ALMS, CART, Grand Am, Speed GT as well as amatuer racing, so no expense spared. This is not some local track or farmer start up, this is going to be a very professionally built track for National racing venues. The initial cost is $100M. It will compliment Altantic City as a resort destination.

The best part...it's 40 minutes from my house.

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/htm..._features.html

How cool is that!!

I love W.G., but being a longer track, probably better run offs, and being so close to my house and shop.......this could be trouble.

Quick Reply: **Fantastic pricing on WILWOOD products**