Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attention Track Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 06:51 AM
mlk_f1
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention Track Drivers

“On any given track event, there are probably dozens of people with onboard cameras, and another half dozen taking pictures from the side of the track. So, the chances are, there are probably pictures and videos of you somewhere on the internet. These media files are most likely scattered on the countless car forums out there. Even with the popularity of YouTube and Google Video. These footages are next to impossible to search for because most often time they are filed incorrectly. I often come up empty handed, searching on the internet for photos/videos of the event that I attended. Wouldn’t it be nice and convenient to have a central website where these track day photos/videos can be organized? Well, I created a site (trackHQ.com) hoping to accomplish just this. The galleries on trackHQ.com are organized by Region à Date à Track à Track Organizer. This will make the search very easy for anyone looking for photos/videos of a particular event. Along with galleries, there are discussion forums for everything else related to HPDE/Track Events. Also, there are forums for each race track in your region where you can discuss on how to go faster at that particular track. Track templates are provided where you can draw your racing line for discussion with others in your region. And if some of you want to organize private track days, you may do so under your regional forum. This site is brand new. Please feel free to post your suggestions and comments. And while you’re visiting, please start contributing to the galleries by uploading or linking your past track day photos and videos on this site. And if you see people with cameras at your next track event, please let them know about this site. Together, we can build an organized archive for everyone to enjoy. Thanks”

http://www.trackhq.com/

This site just barely came online. Hope you folks like the idea and can start putting photos and videos up there. I already uploaded and organized my small collection in the California region. Check it out here: There is a blue corvette at the streets of willow on camera. May be one of you in here.http://www.trackhq.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11
Old 03-12-2007, 08:27 AM
2000BSME
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I clicked on that link, and my computer said "Websensed, catagory "sex" is websensed".
Old 03-12-2007, 08:38 AM
mlk_f1
Cruising

Originally Posted by 2000BSME
I clicked on that link, and my computer said "Websensed, catagory "sex" is websensed".
huh?? lol, I didn't even know I created a **** site. Which web browser are you using?
Old 03-12-2007, 08:58 AM
c4cruiser
Team Owner

Received 476 Likes on 423 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Good luck with the site . Some nice vids and still pics posted there. I have some track day vids at Portland (Oregon) Int'l Raceway but they are on a Hi-8 cassette and I still have to get them on my PC. Once that's done, where's a good (spelled free ) place to host the file??
Old 03-12-2007, 09:09 AM
mlk_f1
Cruising

Originally Posted by c4cruiser
Good luck with the site . Some nice vids and still pics posted there. I have some track day vids at Portland (Oregon) Int'l Raceway but they are on a Hi-8 cassette and I still have to get them on my PC. Once that's done, where's a good (spelled free ) place to host the file??
Thanks for the comment.
You can follow the instruction linked below to get your video on the internet.
http://www.trackhq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=401

Than just file your video in the Oregon/Washington Gallery linked below:
http://www.trackhq.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16
Read the sticky.

Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited by mlk_f1; 03-12-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Lancer033
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 2000BSME
that's why you shouldn't be posting from work

Autocross.us is blocked as "illegal activity" here
Old 03-15-2007, 02:37 AM
mlk_f1
Cruising

Haha, now I know why some of you can not access the site. The previous URL owner used it as a **** site. So, some of you at work's nanny software might still have trackHQ.com indexed as a **** site. I'm still waiting for Google and other search engine to crawl the site. It has only been up for a few days. Maybe once these indexes are updated. You guys will be able to access it from work.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Rob Willis
Safety Car

Received 121 Likes on 63 Posts

Sounds like a nice central place for insurance companies to surf over to and look for cars.

I like it being hard to find pictures.....

Old 03-15-2007, 04:04 PM
mlk_f1
Cruising

There are lots of mis-information on Insurance and HPDE /Track Events.
The guys below are having a really good discussion on this subject. check it out. You don't have to hide from your insurance co.
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=256924
Old 03-15-2007, 04:53 PM
danswofford
Pro

Originally Posted by mlk_f1
Haha, now I know why some of you can not access the site. The previous URL owner used it as a **** site. So, some of you at work's nanny software might still have trackHQ.com indexed as a **** site. I'm still waiting for Google and other search engine to crawl the site. It has only been up for a few days. Maybe once these indexes are updated. You guys will be able to access it from work.
Yeah, sure, I like the "the previous owner used it as a **** site" What you think I fell off a turnip truck?

Get notified of new replies

To Attention Track Drivers

Quick Reply: Attention Track Drivers